Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

why do you guys think she got so political on her insta lately? i mean, the stuff going on in usa is HORRIFIC, but i feel it's very un-Lana to be involved with politics like at all... not that she shouldnt, but it seems out of character. perhaps (tho im reaching farther than mt. kilamanjaro here) there'll be a protest song on the album/ a song mourning america?

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Y'all (again):

Can you all move your discussion here? Or anywhere else in Lana Thoughts? This thread has been off topic for pages.

LDR5 meltdowns only

what's the problem? ur here one hour per week

I love lies.

I'm browsing plenty. Mess why is everyone in here is ready to go for no real reason, this isn't your moment to step up to the plate bc its quiet now :lmao:

Beyoncé has a team of songwriters to who help her put her vision into action. All the songs in Lemonade were written by other people, with her guidance. The lead single 'hold up' itself had 15 writers! She just had a co-write credit because she is the boss & representative.

There are musicians who write each and every word on their project & are so honest & spectacular. Still they don't get enough credit since they're not 'pop' enough.

I have deep respect for musicians who write each & every word on their album 'without' co-writes, including Lana.

Beyonce aka the queen of writing has invented it. 

in all seriousness dude, i think i'm older than you and how the business works. i don't think you need to school me but to understand my humour first  :hdu:

and omg arrests....really? isn't that going a lil bit too far? 

Idk arrests are a lot but In order to stop material from being leaked authorities have to get involved and when they get involved people get arrested for committing crimes, its not like lana is ordering them to be arrested