Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I think in a way it's a "good thing" for Lana since most leakers actually hack/get stuff from her publishers' online databases, and Lana's team can't force them to upgrade their security, and they still have to put her songs there because that's how it's done, legal procedures etc. So really, it's their only option on that matter.

But this has been going on for so long, there must be some unreliable person around her, and FBI or not this isn't going to fix this core issue. Why bother locking up 3 people when we all know it will start all over again in 6 months ?

Eclipse is not going to go to prison, he'll most likely get a slap on the wrist and that's it. The Madonna leaker got in trouble because they leaked a HUGE amount of songs of hers & other artists and also hacked. Eclipse has not leaked anything new from Lana and didn't hack her

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Eclipse is not going to go to prison, he'll most likely get a slap on the wrist and that's it. The Madonna leaker got in trouble because they leaked a HUGE amount of songs of hers & other artists and also hacked. Eclipse has not leaked anything new from Lana and didn't hack her

how did he get her songs then?

"They" who??

lanacrew

:smile3:

no, but in all seriousness, now you guys can see why Elle and some moderators have told you all to well behave for a MILLION times.

I've been contacted by Ed regarding leaks within LanaBoards. Things are about to be kicked up a notch. Why can't you all just behave?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This pisses me off tbh. We've said so many times for pages and pages that this is happening. Now some random fan account on twitter confirms it and it's believable? You think we're just intentionally trying to stop you having a good time here?

Damn guys, little more respect for Elle t b h .

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Without Eclipse the MV still, YAIL snippets and lyrics, or album-title wouldn't have gone around into the hands of low-life traders who want to tease and leak for some validity in their life. Most effective way to kill a weed is to pull it from the root or else it might grow back! Lock ha up.

Demos_copy.png

Actually, that's hacking.

I dont believe he hacked into the database, I think he said it was through "legitimate" means or w/e

Without Eclipse the MV still, YAIL snippets and lyrics, or album-title wouldn't have gone around into the hands of low-life traders who want to tease and leak for some validity in their life. Most effective way to kill a weed is to pull it from the root, or else it might grow back! Lock ha up.

I'm not supporting him in what he has done, but comparing his actions to that of the Madonna hacker is silly

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This should be in BOLD, Capital and Huge size!

well, to some teenage homosexuals it doesn't matter. let us move on to the next page and one will show posting OMG HAS YAIL LEAKED???? PM ME PLEASEEEE!!!!!

this is simply the mindset of some ppl here. I mean, we literally had somebody yesterday here begging for leaks in his status update with his mailadress and all. How stupid can somebody be?

Without Eclipse the MV still, YAIL snippets and lyrics, or album-title wouldn't have gone around into the hands of low-life traders who want to tease and leak for some validity in their life. Most effective way to kill a weed is to pull it from the root or else it might grow back! Lock ha up.

Don't open your 12 year old exclusive trader mouth ever again. You know nothing. Eclipse worked HARD to try to prevent these from leaking. There was a source BEFORE Eclipse even had these songs. That source needs to be the one jailed. Learn the truth behind a story before you try to start spreading more shit around. Eclipse is NOT the source of any of these new leaks.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Don't open your 12 year old exclusive trader mouth ever again. You know nothing. Eclipse worked HARD to try to prevent these from leaking. There was a source BEFORE Eclipse even had these songs. That source needs to be the one jailed. Learn the truth behind a story before you try to start spreading more :) around. Eclipse is NOT the source of any of these new leaks.

honey please. is this from skype group?

Don't open your 12 year old exclusive trader mouth ever again. You know nothing. Eclipse worked HARD to try to prevent these from leaking. There was a source BEFORE Eclipse even had these songs. That source needs to be the one jailed. Learn the truth behind a story before you try to start spreading more :) around. Eclipse is NOT the source of any of these new leaks.

The forum was just fine until he started posting information and saying he is Lana's BFF. And the community start going INSANE after that