Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I still can't process the fact that THE FBI is involved in this case :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: It's so melodramatic, I thought they were busy shooting mexicans

to be fair, there are several departments of the FBI for different things. investigating lana's music is most likely a different department than the mexicans

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

didn't the madonna leaker get sentenced to prison for like more than a year? if someone got arrested it's probably not gonna be that long because it's not a full album and numerous outtakes but if the person was involved in other leaks they could use that against them as well.

i76mrxw.png 

didn't the madonna leaker get sentenced to prison for like more than a year? if someone got arrested it's probably not gonna be that long because it's not a full album and numerous outtakes but if the person was involved in other leaks they could use that against them as well.

He got more than a year but not for leaking/selling Madonna material, but selling other artist stuff too. He got a sentence for Madonna, then a couple more sentences from a couple Labels and/or artists.

And the IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry) works with the FBI.

I want Lana to do a live stream and say: THANKS FATS FOR LEAKING LDR5, Y'ALL AIN'T GETTING NO ALBUM. LDR5 CANCELLED 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lana loves drama so it's okay angelique-boyer-cachetadas-10.gif

the thought of FBI investigating a bunch of underage twinks about a Lana song has me in stitches UGH

It's not uncommon though. the guy who lekaed madonna's release got 1.5 years  I was being told. And the artist is not the one who is after them. it's the label and the management. ben almost got hot for a brief second

not the whole day though. in between breaks there was some time for arresting eclipse in the middle of nowhere

8rf9S38.gif

I can't imagine what it feels like to be an american ratepayer, knowing your taxes are used to track underaged homosexuals through their Akon 2G so they don't leak demos from a flop artist

8rf9S38.gif

I can't imagine what it feels like to be an american ratepayer, knowing your taxes are used to track underaged homosexuals through their Akon 2G so they don't leak demos from a flop artist

8rf9S38.gif

Well, it's to make america great again by protectiing intellectual property

8rf9S38.gif

In all seriousness, I think many of you guys have underestimated the damage of leaks for years. you took all we got for granted and some wanted more. they got more and now if this is all true, it got over their heads

Well, it's to make america great again by protectiing intellectual property

8rf9S38.gif

In all seriousness, I think many of you guys have underestimated the damage of leaks for years. you took all we got for granted and some wanted more. they got more and now if this is all true, it got over their heads

caught up in the game, that was the last i heard.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png