Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Lmao @ people just bow realizing what this stuff does to lana. So am i really a bad person for defending her since the beginning? And stoo blaming eclipse. Hes not the only one. And congrats to whoever is either alleging leaks were made or actually leaked :). I hope your happy with yourself.

Yes it is from what i was told by five sources. Also sorry to put this here can people stop pming me and insulting my Integrity and ask me for ldr5 stuff because honestly do you think i have anything ldr5 considering my history of being against leaks. Please dont insult me.

As my friends know on here I was vehemently avoiding twitter, tumblr, and other places where possible ldr5 previews would be. Because I was so afraid of seeing something too soon with other hopes and I would be disappointed. I even @elle to lock this thread like other people did. Then beyond my control my lana fanpage on insta was followed by an account with the very picture I was "Afraid" of. Tbh seeing the picture or hearing tea didn't ruin the album at all in fact peaked my interest. It is being taken out of proportion some behavior here. The world will not come to and end if someone teases lyrics or a picture as long as they are not doing anything illegal we just have to accept the fact lana is fawned over so much people will do everything and anything to get their hands on her stuff. Additionally, please dont:

1. Blame Elle for forum members behavior/non-prevention of said behavior.  :usrs:  :um:  :headache:

Elle works extremely hard to keep this website running for us lana fans to commence and discuss. Don't drag her name in the mud just because shes the owner. 

2. Blame specific Forum members ie; Eclipse/Discord Members. :judgingu3:

We have no definitive proof he nor anyone did this. This is truly and complicated manner and really if anything it's her labels fault/ whatever music group ie; Universal for having little to no security or loose links in the chain (if you know what i mean)

3. Blame lana. :um2:  :judgingu: (how dare you :crossed: ) This one here truly gets me upset because lana has done nothing but provide us with music that has spoken to many of us for many reasons. She has no control over faulty databases and people who tend to talk too much.  :agree2:  :agree:

Please explain where I caused drama with these posts? Please explain where I would deserve a warning point too. 

why embarassement?

Cause it's wild in a cheesy way :creep: I love it sm though don't get me wrong

Honestly I don't think Lana will ever stop making music, even though she stops releasing it one day she will always create she's been doing it for so long, she just has it in her, even if it's just recording two lines in one of her broken iphones will driving at 2am she will keep on doing music

ZKcaooE.png

y'all are so negative that I actually question whether half of you even like Lana at all..... like, what the FÜČK are you doing on a Lana Del Rey forum if you don't Faqing like Lana?????  :facepalm:  :crossed:  :defeated:  :toofloppy:  :biblio:

y'all are so negative that I actually question whether half of you even like Lana at all..... like, what the FÜČK are you doing on a Lana Del Rey forum if you don't Faqing like Lana?????  :facepalm:  :crossed:  :defeated:  :toofloppy:  :biblio:

exactly 

It's amazing to see that Lana still has such a dedicated fanbase taking in account how little she has done since the UV era.

I don't know if her contract it's up but in my view HM was a pointless album that can be very well defined as a contract filler. I expect her next album to be in the same mold as HM, Lana has a strong esthetic vision but unfortunately little else. She can write 1000 HM songs with Nowels that are pretty and occasionally interesting but they will be easily forgettable and overall boring. She has no commercial power anymore, I predict that she will hardly open in the top ten anywhere in the world and that she will struggle to sell 350k worldwide. She clearly gave up up her pop aspirations, she has a subpar management which is massively scaled down (when Eclipse type of online trolls are leaking your new material...come on!) so I don't expect any promo besides her silly online strategies. I think that she wants to become a quality artist but I don't see that happening and not only because she still has a predominantly negative image in the business in the US but mainly because I don't think that she has the lyrical talent or the live chops necessary to achieve that.

But kudos for her fandom because they are the only reason for a lifeline in her fading career

Go away.

oh myg od I stopped breathing the moment I saw your signature, wow oh wow beautiful men

Back off, they're mine.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

btw if anyone's interested, months ago I asked Justin Parker if he was working on Lana's upcoming album and he told he told me he wasn't.

I'm confused because we got that picture of Lana and him in the studio but maybe they didn't write anything together in the end :ohno:

giphy.gif

btw if anyone's interested, months ago I asked Justin Parker if he was working on Lana's upcoming album and he told he told me he wasn't.

I'm confused because we got that picture of Lana and him in the studio but maybe they didn't write anything together in the end :ohno:

oh it's a pity..they wrote together masterpieces like video games, born to die and ride

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

btw does anyone know what happened to Eclipse ? I guess he was suspended from twitter and instagram but i wonder if his account was deleted by Lana's team or people just reported him :crossed:

giphy.gif

btw does anyone know what happened to Eclipse ? I guess he was suspended from twitter and instagram but i wonder if his account was deleted by Lana's team or people just reported him :crossed:

Apparently Lana is suing him, that's what I heard

It's amazing to see that Lana still has such a dedicated fanbase taking in account how little she has done since the UV era.

I don't know if her contract it's up but in my view HM was a pointless album that can be very well defined as a contract filler. I expect her next album to be in the same mold as HM, Lana has a strong esthetic vision but unfortunately little else. She can write 1000 HM songs with Nowels that are pretty and occasionally interesting but they will be easily forgettable and overall boring. She has no commercial power anymore, I predict that she will hardly open in the top ten anywhere in the world and that she will struggle to sell 350k worldwide. She clearly gave up up her pop aspirations, she has a subpar management which is massively scaled down (when Eclipse type of online trolls are leaking your new material...come on!) so I don't expect any promo besides her silly online strategies. I think that she wants to become a quality artist but I don't see that happening and not only because she still has a predominantly negative image in the business in the US but mainly because I don't think that she has the lyrical talent or the live chops necessary to achieve that.

But kudos for her fandom because they are the only reason for a lifeline in her fading career

I feel genuinely bad for you. Not everyone was born with good taste or judgement.