Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I read somewhere that there are a lot of special effects in the YAIL video but like I wonder what that could be? The only time lana's used them that I can remember is HBTB

Shades of Cool had a lot of them and it was done beautifully

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

So if Lana's suing eclipse, or her team got all his accounts suspended, does that mean he was lying about talking to her this whole time? If they were really messaging she probs wouldn't sue him, especially because he hasn't leaked anything from ldr5 since that allegedly started happening. 

Lana commented on someones instagram (I forgot who) who were saying that Eclipse was lying about talking to Lana and she said something like "I did talk to this person". 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Lana commented on someones instagram (I forgot who) who were saying that Eclipse was lying about talking to Lana and she said something like "I did talk to this person". 

Yeah, I saw that too.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Get her jade!

The prepubescents need to leave this site already, this is why we're losing veteran members to ATRL

I have been on this site for five years, and I am not a prepubescent. And I am not the reason everyone leaves this site. Of course im the ideal scapegoat.

a) I was not talking about warning points, that's something you hallucinated about or whatever.

b) I'm not going to write an essay here but please, just look at all your recent posts in the past week or something, especially within their context. You are often stirring up drama or at least fueling it when it has already happened by making a big fuss. I don't have a personal issue with you since I don't know you, but it's just obvious.

c) It's not a secret that Constantine and me aren't f*ckbuddies and don't agree on a lot of stuff, but this time he was CLEARLY just making a joke. And making jokes (sometimes extremely cruel or stupid ones) about Lana on this board is neither something that is forbidden nor something that is exclusive to him.

So like usual someone picks my comment our of 50+ other commenters in which actually cause more drama claiming things to be true and not to be when i simply defended elle, and other members on here. What a waste of time your post was. I never said he is the only one making jokes. Jokes are supposed to be funny. His comments are plain rude. And he did it to stir drama. So you can keep quoting me, i could care less. And if you don't have an issue with me then stop quoting everything i say and nit pick it. 

Boy y'all love to pick at my stuff. ha.

BrunodiMaio (whose predictions in pop music turned all true) said that a big name will start their era this next friday :hdu: 

giphy.gif

Don't be so sure. His servants are really generous to say at least ;)

literally shut the fvck up, why do you all like to talk and talk like you know sh!t when you don't? Jesus

Back off, they're mine.

sure sweaty  :teehee:  we've been a thing for quite long so...

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

god i dont care what the video is i just hope its not b&w

Honestly rt, West Coast is my fav video of her but it works because it's UV. I feel like AKA and UV are the only thing black and white in Lana's discography and still it's only one of the many possible visions of them, BJ was ok in b&w too I guess but MTWBT really didn't worked, it felt like a gimmick, hope she learned the lesson but we know she didn't... At least if it's in b&w I hope it's the horror track and not something poppy and fresh

ZKcaooE.png

It's amazing to see that Lana still has such a dedicated fanbase taking in account how little she has done since the UV era.

I don't know if her contract it's up but in my view HM was a pointless album that can be very well defined as a contract filler. I expect her next album to be in the same mold as HM, Lana has a strong esthetic vision but unfortunately little else. She can write 1000 HM songs with Nowels that are pretty and occasionally interesting but they will be easily forgettable and overall boring. She has no commercial power anymore, I predict that she will hardly open in the top ten anywhere in the world and that she will struggle to sell 350k worldwide. She clearly gave up up her pop aspirations, she has a subpar management which is massively scaled down (when Eclipse type of online trolls are leaking your new material...come on!) so I don't expect any promo besides her silly online strategies. I think that she wants to become a quality artist but I don't see that happening and not only because she still has a predominantly negative image in the business in the US but mainly because I don't think that she has the lyrical talent or the live chops necessary to achieve that.

But kudos for her fandom because they are the only reason for a lifeline in her fading career

i didn't know snakes could write! mariah-shades.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

it was on a post me and @lanaisiconic made, some tea i spilled but idk how lana got involved tumblr_inline_nqk6bxolq71r9aung_500.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

BrunodiMaio (whose predictions in pop music turned all true) said that a big name will start their era this next friday :hdu:

Katy Perry's single will release in this month so I guess is her?

???, ?????????

Katy, Lorde ? Basically someone who is going to give a suprise performance at Grammys which are 2 days after ?