Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

She writes all Her lyrics. She's the best female writer of the century

Listen to Joanna Newsom and come back. And I could probably say at least another 10  songwriters from new generation better than Swift. 

Listen to Joanna Newsom and come back. And I could probably say at least another 10  songwriters from new generation better than Swift. 

I love Joanna, I was merely kidding ngl. However, Taylor IS the best write out of the ~mainstream acts.

Im actually also afraid he was arrested or sued. He didnt post on ATRL since his accounts were suspended

I'm pretty sure I saw him complain on atrl like yesterday about how Lanaboards is LetsHateEclipseBoards :derpna:

I didn't even compare them in the first place lmao but The Lord is better than Lana in terms of songwriting.

On topic- YAIL is gonna be excellent.

such a bad taste... still want you in my bed tho  :hooker:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Isn't Beyonce the best writer ever? Male and female? 

after all she wrote the book of Lemonade, which ended slavery 150 years after liberal snake Lincoln had tried to come for her crown

She writes all Her lyrics. She's the best female writer of the century

I'm not even a taylor hater but "best female writer of the century" ? :thumb3: 

giphy.gif

BrunodiMaio (whose predictions in pop music turned all true) said that a big name will start their era this next friday :hdu:

I think he mentioned 2 big names - one is a pop star and the other one is indie. But many of her unenlightened fans mistake her for being an indie artist. There's still hope!

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Isn't Beyonce the best writer ever? Male and female?

Beyoncé has a team of songwriters to who help her put her vision into action. All the songs in Lemonade were written by other people, with her guidance. The lead single 'hold up' itself had 15 writers! She just had a co-write credit because she is the boss & representative.

There are musicians who write each and every word on their project & are so honest & spectacular. Still they don't get enough credit since they're not 'pop' enough.

I have deep respect for musicians who write each & every word on their album 'without' co-writes, including Lana.

Guys, writing is so subjective there is no one best writer. We don't have one best writer in the literary world because even though F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote amazing things like TGG he also wrote weird af stuff like Diamonds as Big as the Ritz. And even though lana's written some amazing songs like old money she's still written stuff like Guns and Roses a lot of people don't respond to (although I like it!). Same with beyonce same with taylor swift, it's a dumb argument to have in the first place. 

Guys, writing is so subjective there is no one best writer. We don't have one best writer in the literary world because even though F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote amazing things like TGG he also wrote weird af stuff like Diamonds as Big as the Ritz. And even though lana's written some amazing songs like old money she's still written stuff like Guns and Roses a lot of people don't respond to (although I like it!). Same with beyonce same with taylor swift, it's a dumb argument to have in the first place. 

School them, sis. 

wEXrM.gif

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

True.. everyone is trying to give their level best in whatever they do & what they believe in. Its just that the source of inspiration is different for everybody.