Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

does this mean no more leaks ever? wat about yer gerl and brite lites (and other AKA outtakes/demos???) they will 4ever haunt my soul

these are old songs and she will never use them in the future there is a huge different -i think-

they are getting arrested for leaking official songs for her upcoming official album

:smile3:

i mean, it's plausible for the fbi to be involved, since they have an anti-piracy team, and the leakers generally are into leaking more than just lana stuff. but usually this stuff results in a fine of some kind (atleast the cases that i've heard of coming down from the RIAA)- would they really be making arrests? maybe if the piracy is particularly extensive... im not sure.

i mean the madonna guy got arrested but that was a lot of stuff and she went hard after him i believe so maybe thats why

i think if people are leaking like 1 random ass song they will just be fined or something...they arent arresting over a 2006 demo

leaking songs for upcoming projects is way more damaging but leaking older songs is still illegal. (except for laptop demos maybe since they're not really copyrighted material).

i76mrxw.png 

these are old songs and she will never use them in the future there is a huge different -i think-

they are getting arrested for leaking official songs for her upcoming official album

if they catch eclipse, what happens to the older songs he has?

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Although, if we think about this for a second. Eclipse can not be the main source who started spreading it. He lives in the middle of nowhere far away from LA or the US in general.

The main source must be somebody from her team or Universal and I bet that source from Universal provided him with all the other leaks, not just for Lana

I bet that source from Universal provided him with all the other leaks, not just for Lana

are the other songs he has from artists signed to universal? it's gonna be an easy case if all the stolen material belongs to universal.

i76mrxw.png 

queen of arresting 10 radical fans out of her 1000-people fan base.

giphy.gif

no, but in all seriousness, now you guys can see why Elle and some moderators have told you all to well behave for a MILLION times.

and i really hope that eclipse won't get some OITNB treatment. let us pray for him. i'm really worried about him. he might be annoying to some of you sometimes but overall he's a cool sis.   :ohno:

giphy.gif

and i really hope that eclipse won't get some OITNB treatment. let us pray for him. i'm really worried about him. he might be annoying to some of you sometimes but overall he's a cool sis.   :ohno:

eclipse dancing to exclusive unleaked lana in prison 

Because-time-Alex-Piper-synchronize-danc

sgopYhV.gif