Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Lana's old friend, @honeydelgrant 's nude leaker, America's sweetheart 

so...she's messy af? I thought she leaked some guy's nudes here in this topic and I was like "well, that escalated quickly" 

the last 60 pages of this thread are people telling others they hope nothing leaks and now you're al thirsting over a small snippet ? If you see or heard something DON'T start talking about it on here, twitter, or any other social media. That's the only way you can prevent the spread of the leak, if you start telling people they will start searching for it and telling others.

All this talk about respecting Lana in the last few days was completely useless

giphy.gif

um i dont give shit about leaks and spreading them it's not like it's gonna hurt her sales since the only people who buy her music are her fans aka us so wtf is everyones problem

on the topic of leaks, send me whatever just leaked privately cuz i'm v interested

um i dont give :) about leaks and spreading them it's not like it's gonna hurt her sales since the only people who buy her music are her fans aka us so wtf is everyones problem

on the topic of leaks, send me whatever just leaked privately cuz i'm v interested

:facepalm:

um i dont give :) about leaks and spreading them it's not like it's gonna hurt her sales since the only people who buy her music are her fans aka us so wtf is everyones problem

probably the dumbest comment i have read on here.

only for that @elle needs to permaban you

:smokes3: :um3:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif