Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I'm not here for another HM, but neither for another BTD. If she decides to goes faster I hope she goes rock instead of pop + she really needs to add more depth to her lyrics, we know everything there is to know about red dresses, daddies, etc

The lack of depth doesn't concern you much with Gags, why with Lana?

Gaga just came back with a completely différent thème than before, you're argument and existence suck

Oh oh, thanks for not answering but kinda answering my question. So, quality of the lyrics and depth doesn't matter when it comes to your main fave, but does when it comes to Lana. Thanks for clarifying this.

i feel like we've seen how deep lana can get with lyrics. she focuses more on the feeling a song gives you. if she were to step up her lyrics, the vibes and colors of her songs would suffer

Do you guys think there will be any collaborations on her new album?

i need another song with ASAP. thank you.

riding/my bitch is soooooo good.  :defeated:  :defeated:

i feel like we've seen how deep lana can get with lyrics. she focuses more on the feeling a song gives you. if she were to step up her lyrics, the vibes and colors of her songs would suffer

She's proven so many times she can write greats songs, and not just things like "you're my religion", "you're so art deco". Yayo's one example

EotAQlJ.jpg