Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

She's proven so many times she can write greats songs, and not just things like "you're my religion", "you're so art deco". Yayo's one example

omg youre right. buts its only happened in a few songs. hopefully she can make an album with atmospheric yet smart songs

next friday maybe???

Lorde's music is mediocre. That's just my opinion..... Even if Lana's not as big as she used to be and could have been if she stayed with the right sound. I think her core base is enough to keep her high.

Do you guys think there will be any collaborations on her new album?

HOPEFULLY NOT. Unless its ASAP. That would be my ONLY exception.

i feel like we've seen how deep lana can get with lyrics. she focuses more on the feeling a song gives you. if she were to step up her lyrics, the vibes and colors of her songs would suffer

I don't know why everyone hates on Lana's lyrics! They all pretty much seem similar. Some are better than others, but content wise they're the same.

i need another song with ASAP. thank you.

riding/my bitch is soooooo good.  :defeated:  :defeated:

YESSSSSSSSSS>

I just hope for something soon. As much as a BTD fan I am. I wouldn't mind her switching it up! Rock-pop would be nice or perhaps even some heavier guitars.

Can we discuss chucks snapchat (see hdg's insta post)???? You can hear lana in the background discussing a video

did you guys see Chuck's snapchat? I think they're on set and Lana's recording a video, Lana's talking about it in the background

How have we almost literally said the same thing at the same time

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Chuck and that other girl have similar make up/fashion on, probably theyre in this video too? Judging from how they look, I'm getting this vintage thrift store/70s/80s vibe

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Okay, I was just stating what I would like to hear.  What's wrong with that?

you're right. i'm sorry haha.