Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 12/6/2020 at 8:08 AM, Voignamir said:

is there a masterpost? i lost most of her acoustics and i really really really don't wanna do yt rip offs :rip:

I have one that I made myself, I hope this has what you're looking for:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mNXykcNOUWEm03W40qiRStZhVYux_h_H?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, untilsunrise said:

Melanie unfollowed Michael Keenan... does this mean we're gonna get well produced interesting music for the new era? No more overused bland beats? :flutter:

I think somewhere it was already mentioned she will be working with either Kinetic or One Love again

I ended up getting tickets so I'm going to try to film so I can re-watch the show in the future. I also got HU tickets and the shows are legit back to back so here's to hoping neither one cuts into each other. 

4 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Fuckkk it was so good:excited: Field Trip and The Bakery were amazing, I loved her hair in those <3 Anyone knows how to rewatch it?

It was a real shame she messed up a few songs with that auto tune :( I was actually really upset the show was pre-recorded. 

3 hours ago, WHACKWORLD said:

Does anybody have a link to the full stream? I can only find the songs separate on YouTube 

I had it filmed but even my filming was in parts. 

8 hours ago, Salem said:

It was a real shame she messed up a few songs with that auto tune :( I was actually really upset the show was pre-recorded. 

I had it filmed but even my filming was in parts. 

I actually expected it to be pre-recorded, like every other show/performance by any artist during this pandemic. If you don’t have a real audience I don’t see a reason to perform live. What a perfect way to conclude an era, can’t wait for album 3

tumblr_inline_p7wifqQNK21rt2432_500.gifv

I didn't watch it completely but it was really good. I don't stan her as I used to do before but she's such a hard-working artist and I appreciate her for that tbh. The show was really well elaborated

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

she really puts so much effort in everything she does, i love her for that. can’t wait to see how the next era turns out to be 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

11 hours ago, 5adboy said:

I actually expected it to be pre-recorded, like every other show/performance by any artist during this pandemic. If you don’t have a real audience I don’t see a reason to perform live. What a perfect way to conclude an era, can’t wait for album 3

tumblr_inline_p7wifqQNK21rt2432_500.gifv

It's more her dishonesty that upset me I think, because she always referred to it as a concert which gave the implications it wouldn't be pre-recorded, but looking past that can we just all agree play date was wayyyyyyyy too tuned? 

10 hours ago, baddisease said:

I'm going to be very sad if MM3 is not going to be another Crybaby album. I want more adventures from her.

Same. The day she drops cry baby is the day I stop listening to her. 

23 hours ago, WHACKWORLD said:

Does anybody have a link to the full stream? I can only find the songs separate on YouTube 

I have it on my phone in 720p, but play date glitched out in the recording 

7 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

the show was so good, i loved glued live and the costume was flawless

i wish it was longer tho with more crybaby songs

Yea same. :/ I really wish she'd chosen something other than play date so she could've shown her range but I understand having to go by what the fans are wanting.