Jack

Melanie Martinez

Im currently losing my mind trying to put all the melanie outtakes that have gotten leaked so far into a cohesive tracklist, I cant even find a good fanmade album cover why are crybabies so bad at that :noparty: there are barely any and the ones that exist look very... not good

18 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

Im currently losing my mind trying to put all the melanie outtakes that have gotten leaked so far into a cohesive tracklist, I cant even find a good fanmade album cover why are crybabies so bad at that :noparty: there are barely any and the ones that exist look very... not good

do you have a title in mind? i can try to make one

22 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

Me too :noparty: I recommend you to, provisionally, put them all in a folder simply titled unreleased, which actually saves you from needing a cohesiveness between the songs. If we manage to get more leaks, I'll rearrange my folder into a cohesive album and then could share it :party: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

20 hours ago, whiteroses said:

does anyone potentially have an unreleased masterpost? would be much appreciated 

Really late to this, and I saw someone reply already, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Here's a link to my Melanie masterpost. It includes released songs, unreleased songs, music videos, the K-12 film, the K-12 virtual concert, stems, instrumentals, acapellas, demos, covers, live albums, and more! Almost everything Melanie has to offer! 

Feel free to check it out:

Melanie Martinez - Masterpost

Note: This is a Google Drive link :)

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

what is this

It's an AI trying to sound like Melanie. That's all ring pop ever was but people believed it was real because it just sounds like lq vocals if you have only a snippet 

Just now, Salem said:

It's an AI trying to sound like Melanie. That's all ring pop ever was but people believed it was real because it just sounds like lq vocals if you have only a snippet 

the instrumental is an AI but a guy combined 50000 melanie acapellas and auto tuned them so it sounds "hq"

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

what is this

A fan-made song with AI generated vocals to sound like Melanie to deceive us but they failed miserably trying to do that.

UAmFDOp.png

57 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

A fan-made song with AI generated vocals to sound like Melanie to deceive us but they failed miserably trying to do that.

It's sad because people think ring pop is a real title now. Like no, it's not. The term "ring pop" Is copyrighted, so it's impossible for that to be a song title 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

It's sad because people think ring pop is a real title now. Like no, it's not. The term "ring pop" Is copyrighted, so it's impossible for that to be a song title 

what kind of logic is this lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

5 minutes ago, abombnd said:

what kind of logic is this lmao

7 minutes ago, Salem said:

:toofunny: Let's just ignore Cola, Diet Mtn Dew, White Mustang, Guns & Roses, Lolita.... in terms of copyrighted  content 

It's a real title :toofunny:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

14 minutes ago, Salem said:

By this logic, I don't know how songs like Mrs. Potato Head and Mad Hatter are able to exist... :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Hey guys, did you know "The Perfect Album" game? It consists of choosing only one track among all of the artists released albums / EPs. For example: the first tracks in the order of Melanie's albums / EPs are: "Dollhouse", "Cry Baby", "Wheels on the Bus" and "Notebook" so you need to choose just one of them to make your perfect album and so it goes till the 13th track, then you can choose the deluxe tracks based on: the deluxe tracks on their albums itself, a song that you had scrapped of your perfect album, features, stand-alone singles or unreleased songs. And after finishing, you need to choose a name for this perfect album and If you want, you can share it by creating a playlist of it on Youtube or Spotify.

UAmFDOp.png