Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, teenangst said:

OMBR was the fake fan Melanie talked about in her story. :lmao: I hope karma gets him for contacting UMG over the Doveman leaks 

its just bully behavior from them!

3 minutes ago, teenangst said:

OMBR was the fake fan Melanie talked about in her story. :lmao: I hope karma gets him for contacting UMG over the Doveman leaks 

they don't give a damn about leaks, they even divulge links, they only contacted UMG because of MM3 snippet, and that according to them the leaker has access to melanie's personal email which involves so much future projects as her privacy  

1 hour ago, blind angel said:

Imagem

Rany (creator of oh melanie brasil) will release the photoshoot from K-12 1.0 soon, in an authorized manner. According to him there are 622 photos and the concept is much stronger and americanized, however, not so good due to the low budget.

His fake Louis looks like shit, and is all torn up. Why the F would you conisder sharing that image. My real LV's are fabulous. 

9 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:

His fake Louis looks like shit, and is all torn up. Why the F would you conisder sharing that image. My real LV's are fabulous. 

I love how this is what you got out of all this

PLEASE let that shoot leak cause I always thought the K-12 cover was boring af and not on par with Cry Baby but we never really had any good school-themed pictures to choose from, other than those 2 that leaked in 2017 but didn’t feel like album covers imo 

5 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

also I wonder if the shoot was done before the album was written/finished? cause Johnny seems to be present in many pictures and there’s no songs about him on the album afaik?

yes, angelita also didn't exist yet

2 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

JOHNNY?no but fr is that him??

WAIT, SO THIS COULD BE THE PHOTOSHOOT OF THE FIRST VERSION OF THE FILM????? ALONG WITH THAT PHOTOS THAT LEAKED IN 2018????

Edit: Nevermind, I read the other comments.

UAmFDOp.png

From what I remember, he said on his social media that was traveling to United States to work with Melanie on a "secret project". Apparently, Beth Anne would also appear too, but being played by other actress, not Melanie.

Some of the scenes were also shoot in Japan and in the south of Asia, when Melanie traveled to there along with Elita. The cast would be much smaller, as the budget was not the same as the second final version of the film. If this version really happened, the film + album would definitely come out in late 2018.

UAmFDOp.png