Jack

Melanie Martinez

Anyway Melanie should do a folk album in the style of her first songs and it will be critically acclaimed and she will be compared to Joni Mitchell and Stevie Nicks 

8 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

tw // suicide

Hide contents

not me being told by ex oomf to kill myself just cause i talked about melanie leaks on my snap story.... please go outside and touch grass this is embarrassing :toofunny:

omg i’m so sorry ): this is why i don’t support the melanie fandom, they care too much about the leaks. like they need to realize them attacking others isn’t gonna do shit. we’re gonna listen to the leaks no matter what melanie says. 

ik the songs are in circulation rn, but are the leakers staying on the dl rn bc of melanie? 

6 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Also I think Joshua could've mixed the song as well since he's a mixer. Leaked is the second mix btw and Jumprope is the second version

Looking at this list, it seems we'll literally get every live studio until Gold Diggin' Love lmao

i would literally sell my soul for gold diggin love studio ?

11 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Also I think Joshua could've mixed the song as well since he's a mixer. Leaked is the second mix btw and Jumprope is the second version

Looking at this list, it seems we'll literally get every live studio until Gold Diggin' Love lmao

do you know during what sessions the following songs were recorded?

1. Bubble Boy
  2. Croquet
  3. Memories 
  4. Valerie 
  5. Sophomore
  6. Headphones
  7. Bike Ride

On 5/18/2021 at 2:00 PM, 13 Bitches said:

can someone post all the OG files that Melody posted on SC? since they're gone and I didn't get the chance to dl them on time

I Scream 

History

Trophy Wife

Bones Are Blue

Rough Love

Birthing Addicts

Dear Porcupines

Curly Cue

@One with the Gods can you help me out with this bestie?

posting this here cause I’m sure other people might have missed it too

5 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

those titles seem made up, how do we know they’re real

Cuz lately all her titles seem made up :toofunny:

She legit has songs called "cooties" "seesaw" and "glue stick" at this point if someone said that she had a song called baby powder that's about a coke addiction I'd believe it without question

6 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

Cuz lately all her titles seem made up :toofunny:

She legit has songs called "cooties" "seesaw" and "glue stick" at this point if someone said that she had a song called baby powder that's about a coke addiction I'd believe it without question

i have theorized that this has existed for years and i honestly hope it does it would be hilarious

Reading about the K12 movie over the last pages and I think she was actually smart for spending these 6M to shoot the whole thing on location. I had no clue it was actually done in Hungary.

The script was doomed from the start because the storyline is just bad. Reading that she learned how to do it on YouTube and also had to cut it because it was meant to be 3 hours (?!) doesn't help either.

The acting is bad but well that's what happens when you bring your friends instead of real actors and so on.

So at the end of the day at least she can say... it was beautifully shoot\done (which yes, it's a great achievement). Things could have been better if she had other people to write and direct, but It's also clear that the whole thing was much more of a passion project\vanity than anything else. 

There's no denying that she has a great eye for art direction.

6 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

those titles seem made up, how do we know they’re real

so 100 % these tracks are real and have been played on discord excluding shadow puppets and animal crackers but that has been confirmed by cuca the leaker of jumprope and etc : 

Ak-47

Shadow Puppets

Race
Run
Intervals
Cooties (Demo 2)
Birthing Addicts (Demo 2)
Papercut V5
Night Mime V4

Lost & Found  *K-12 outtake* confirmed by leaker of History and others

Animal crackers

Now these titles came from the person who has night mime and mistakes in HQ that got played on the discord:: 

Valerie 
Zippers   * possible alt title for gluestick*
Sophomore 
Headphones
Bike Ride

Bubble Boy
Croquet   *snippet played on discord*

Memories

18 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

so 100 % these tracks are real and have been played on discord excluding shadow puppets and animal crackers but that has been confirmed by cuca the leaker of jumprope and etc : 

Ak-47

Shadow Puppets

Race
Run
Intervals
Cooties (Demo 2)
Papercut V5
Night Mime V4

Animal crackers

Now these titles came from the person who has night mime and mistakes in HQ that got played on the discord:: 

Valerie 
Sophomore 
Headphones
Bike Ride

Bubble Boy

Memories

Leak mass 2 . Sad it won't happen for a while.

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Reading about the K12 movie over the last pages and I think she was actually smart for spending these 6M to shoot the whole thing on location. I had no clue it was actually done in Hungary.

The script was doomed from the start because the storyline is just bad. Reading that she learned how to do it on YouTube and also had to cut it because it was meant to be 3 hours (?!) doesn't help either.

The acting is bad but well that's what happens when you bring your friends instead of real actors and so on.

So at the end of the day at least she can say... it was beautifully shoot\done (which yes, it's a great achievement). Things could have been better if she had other people to write and direct, but It's also clear that the whole thing was much more of a passion project\vanity than anything else. 

There's no denying that she has a great eye for art direction.

I actually disagree with this, I think the whole filming in Hungary thing is what ruined the movie

Theres no way to know if the script "was ruined from the start" because taking like two thirds of a script out and trying to work with that completely changes the storyline and direction. The script was doomed the minute she decided to spend the budget on filming in hungary. She shouldve gone for some sort of artsy indie movie style or sumn, she was shooting too high for someone who's only started getting into film-making

I think the movie had alot of potential to be some sort of rlly cool twisted pastel tim burton-ish matilda type of story.

1 minute ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

these all were suppose to leak the day mel made that post but idk what will happen now .. lets hope we get atleast 8 of these 

I find it kinda ironic that I was listening to the leaks at the exact same time mel posted that :toofunny:

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Ak-47

Shadow Puppets

Race
Run
Intervals
Cooties (Demo 2)
Papercut V5
Night Mime V4

Animal crackers

Valerie 
Sophomore 
Headphones
Bike Ride

Bubble Boy

Memories

so Half Hearted Studio does not exist?

Just now, Charlottexseax said:

so Half Hearted Studio does not exist?

it does, people just are unsure if its circulating or if its in anyone's hands 

1 minute ago, LiFELiNE said:

it does, people just are unsure if its circulating or if its in anyone's hands 

i mean i guess realistically people have it since they have all these songs we've never heard of but we probably won't know when it leaks until it does