Jack

Melanie Martinez

31 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

does anyone have more info about those 2 pics that leaked in 2018 which seem to be from an early album cover concept from k-12. im surprised we never get more photos from that shoot

EFa9FXkXkAAS0hK.jpg

k-12-mm2-melanie-martinez-Favim.com-7618

I was the one who leaked these photos back then...all I remember is they were on this photographers website. Was able to find them through reverse google image search. There was nothing but the photos on the website sadly. 

On 5/7/2021 at 3:30 PM, dangerouseditss said:

These leakers should just, like, bless us with a Melanie mass where we get a bunch of Cry Baby outtakes (Coloring Book, Night Mime, Jump Rope, ZZZZ [CD], I Scream [Solo Demo], etc) and ofc Glue Stick, Eraser, and the "Challenge" song.

this aged like wine

1 hour ago, Sugartears said:

Okay, regarding your opinions of how K-12 should be, I was thinking of which songs she could pick as singles:

1. The Principal: 2018

2. Strawberry Shortcake: 2018

3. Lunchbox Friends: 2019

4. Detention: 2019

5. High School Sweethearts: 2019

Which songs you think that would be singles?

I think that Lunchbox Friends, High School Sweethearts, Orange Juice, Show & Tell and Detention work amazing as singles, I just don't know which order would I choose tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I talked to the photographer when those those two photos first leaked and he said he only posted them because he had taken them so long ago (probably in early 2017) that he had assumed the album had already been released at that point. He said they were meant to be the front and back cover of the actual album. Not sure why they were scrapped tho or why the photoshoot was done so early if the album wasn't done at that point (unless she did think she was close to finishing it at one point?)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

15 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

tw // suicide

Reveal hidden contents

not me being told by ex oomf to kill myself just cause i talked about melanie leaks on my snap story.... please go outside and touch grass this is embarrassing :toofunny:

He/she sucks. I'm sorry that you had to hear that

26 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I talked to the photographer when those those two photos first leaked and he said he only posted them because he had taken them so long ago (probably in early 2017) that he had assumed the album had already been released at that point. He said they were meant to be the front and back cover of the actual album. Not sure why they were scrapped tho or why the photoshoot was done so early if the album wasn't done at that point (unless she did think she was close to finishing it at one point?)

She actually finished the album in early 2017, the movie was a last minute decision, so that's incredibly likely. 

1 minute ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Croquet, Sophomore, and Headphones are leaking soon apparently these are k-12 outtakes but id take this info with a grain of salt

I hope it's legit but I doubt it. Honestly idc leak anything, doesn't matter what because if we are getting leaks again that means the leak era hasn't ended. 

Spoiler

Ak-47

Bubble Boy

Croquet

Shadow Puppets

Memories

Race Run

Intervals

Cooties (Demo 2)

Birthing Addicts (Demo 2)

Papercut V5 HQ

Night Mime V4

Valerie
Zippers

Sophomore
Headphones

Bike Ride

Lost & Found

allegedly all the mel songs currently circulating

so here is a list of all the titles confirmed by reliable sources all this is unleaked

Ak-47
Bubble Boy
Croquet
Shadow Puppets
Memories 
Race
Run
Intervals
Cooties (Demo 2)
Papercut V5
Night Mime V4
Valerie 
Zippers   * possible alt title for gluestick*
Sophomore 
Headphones
Bike Ride
Lost & Found

1 minute ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

so here is a list of all the titles confirmed by reliable sources all this is unleaked

Ak-47
Bubble Boy
Croquet
Shadow Puppets
Memories 
Race
Run
Intervals
Cooties (Demo 2)

Papercut V5
Night Mime V4
Valerie 
Zippers
Sophomore 
Headphones
Bike Ride
Lost & Found

OPRAH GIF??? what is night mime v4 though... do we know??