Jack

Melanie Martinez

i hope the wiki doesnt take the unreleased pages down like what they did with the poppy one, its a nightmare now keeping up with poppy's unreleased

this whole situation is a mess if shes smart she would make a bside with crybaby and dollhouse outtakes slap night mime and psycho lovers on it ... it would do well not everybody knew about these leaks until she spoke about it ... it would be great damage control 

Just now, FellReallyHard4U said:

this whole situation is a mess if shes smart she would make a bside with crybaby and dollhouse outtakes slap night mime and psycho lovers on it ... it would do well not everybody knew about these leaks until she spoke about it ... it would be great damage control 

exactly! if anything its her fault for making her leaks public to the GP when only stan twitter mainly knew about it like usual :toofunny:

the way y’all trashing her for talking about this… do you guys realize it’s her own private possession? it’s her art, and that she made it? she has the right to be upset and talk about it. i know leaking things is being more and more normalized during this age of music but it’s still not right. why should the artist not care about her own personal stuff being stolen? i don’t get it. leave her alone... “it’s her fault for bringing attention to the leaks”?? stop this fucking bullshit.

and no, i’m not trying to be an hypocrite. i’ve personally asked for stuff to leak in here. i’m just saying we cannot blame her if she wants to express her feelings towards leaks. just a little reminder that people hack to get the songs and it’s illegal, so

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

the way y’all trashing her for talking about this…. you guys do realize it’s her own private possession? it’s her art, she made it? she has the right to be upset and talk about it. i know leaking things is being more and more normalized during this age of music but it’s still not right. why should the artist not care about her own personal stuff being stolen? i don’t get it. leave her alone….

and no, i’m not trying to be an hypocrite. i’ve personally asked for stuff to leak in here. i’m just saying we cannot blame her if she wants to express her feelings towards leaks. just a little reminder that people hack to get the songs and it’s illegal. so… 

whos trashing her... we're just voicing our own opinion! she has the right to feel that way as an artist lol 802173836664766474.gif?v=1

at the end of the day leaks are gonna happen whether the artist likes them or not, theres nothing we can really do about it except not share them :toofunny:

14 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

I really wish we could live in a world where XCX World was released after the leak and CB leaked outtakes being released in an ep form/bside 7 years later would work and be a success but we know deep down is just a waste of money for her and her label....

for stans like us of course its heaven but its just unrealistic

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

CB leaked outtakes being released in an ep form 7 years later would work and be a success but we know deep down is just a waste of money for her and her label....

you are actually very right, do you think it would kill them financially to just release a quick compilation with no promo or anything of songs?

21 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

hey gang I'm in the hospital reading up on everything that's happening and this song is refueling my seratonin thank you.

I wish we could've kept the leaks to just Crybaby, that's what Mel was okay with. she was so glad we had 99 Cent Store and others and now that relationship and energy has been ruined by fucking leakers.

we arent supposed to have any of this mm3 stuff... it's such a breach of privacy, I feel so terrible for her.

9 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

you are actually very right, do you think it would kill them financially to just release a quick compilation with no promo or anything of songs?

I can't say what works under their business since its different with every artist but it could be that her label wouldn't allow her releasing leaked songs just to please fans and achieve 0..08 cents for each track/month.

using Charli as an example, Atlantic let her release n1a without ANY support from it (and it ended up being quite a changing game for her) but she used new songs tho so its different. She was able to release 2 leaked singles from xcx world again with no support and it flopped as we knew it would. 

of course it would be nice for Mel to release leaked songs but  how will her label deal with those songs? and the producers they need to pay? 

I can't say more things bc Idk much about this topic. let alone the fact Mel won't support old songs bc she's working on another project so she can't just stop it to promote old songs she's probably doesn't care that much (even though its personal) to gain coins

10 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

the way y’all trashing her for talking about this…. you guys do realize it’s her own private possession? it’s her art, she made it? she has the right to be upset and talk about it. i know leaking things is being more and more normalized during this age of music but it’s still not right. why should the artist not care about her own personal stuff being stolen? i don’t get it. leave her alone…. “it’s her fault for bringing attention to the leaks” stop this fucking bullshit.

and no, i’m not trying to be an hypocrite. i’ve personally asked for stuff to leak in here. i’m just saying we cannot blame her if she wants to express her feelings towards leaks. just a little reminder that people hack to get the songs and it’s illegal. so… 

sweetheart hacking isnt the only way people get songs these probably were but sometimes producers sell these songs for profit illegally as well i know that for a fact and its the sad truth i hate this happen to her i really do but we cannot deny that if she hadn't spoken up about it .. the gp would have never known these leaked... im just saying she should be smart and make profit off of this shit cause most of its old like charge people for a giant album with crybaby outtakes while she works on the new album some songs only leaked in lq and were fan favorites from her tours back in the day like night mime , gold diggin love and psycho lovers like she should really milk it tbh people would love to hear all these in high quality and legally 

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

She's still so traumatized with the word "Bully" lol, move on.

She is so dumb for doint this, now more people will know about the leaks and it will blow up more.

Besides, it's not like reading this will make people say "Oh god, I want her to consider me a good person and a real real fan, I'm going to delete all the leaks and I will avoid listening to all these great songs".

I didn't sign for this Drama Club :P

i can't with that part. like i can see how it sucks for her but trying to guilt trip people who are just enjoying your music by calling them bullies and "not a fan".. you look silly girl. and i don't think her producers are being manipulated or anything they simply just got hacked and there isn't much they can do about that once it's already happened.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

7 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

she just mad cause the leaks confirmed shes not nearly as prolific of a writer as the cry baby album made her out to be lol

but she already confirmed that when she released k-12 and after school lmao

15 minutes ago, Yellow said:

hey gang I'm in the hospital reading up on everything that's happening and this song is refueling my seratonin thank you.

I wish we could've kept the leaks to just Crybaby, that's what Mel was okay with. she was so glad we had 99 Cent Store and others and now that relationship and energy has been ruined by fucking leakers.

we arent supposed to have any of this mm3 stuff... it's such a breach of privacy, I feel so terrible for her.

me too... why did they have to get things from MM3 everything was going so well with the old songs she didn't care about

38 minutes ago, new gods said:

i can't with that part. like i can see how it sucks for her but trying to guilt trip people who are just enjoying your music by calling them bullies and "not a fan".. you look silly girl. and i don't think her producers are being manipulated or anything they simply just got hacked and there isn't much they can do about that once it's already happened.

Tea :gclap:

30 minutes ago, lovesick said:

but she already confirmed that when she released k-12 and after school lmao

Omg hahaha 

After School wad better lyrically than K12 tho, but I agree with u

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde