3. Jumprope

4. Where Do Babies Come From? 

5. Ring Pop

6. The rest

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

15 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Let's leave it as:

1. The scrapped shit.

I think that, from the singers I listen to, Melanie has an impressive unreleased catalogue.

Unreleased songs are not supposed to be out, so you can't judge an artist by how good/bad they are

Having said that, there are some undeniable bops like I Scream although it's true her unreleased catalog is not the strongest 

14 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Unreleased songs are not supposed to be out, so you can't judge an artist by how good/bad they are

Having said that, there are some undeniable bops like I Scream although it's true her unreleased catalog is not the strongest 

At this point some scrapped songs like I scream are better than her releases songs.... Like History is better than Notebook (the some that replaced it). 

18 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

That's actually not always true, some are meant to be out but they never see the light of the day due to label disagreements. 

3 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

That's actually not always true, some are meant to be out but they never see the light of the day due to label disagreements. 

There's also songs like 99 cent store melanie really loves, and even mentions in interviews, but can't release because they don't fit her vision. 

Also, I've come to realise it's not Keenan's production that sucks, Melanie's just choosing the worst songs for release and having him overproduce the ones that would otherwise be good like Detention or Show & Tell. ? It's not that Keenan does a bad job, because songs like History have good production, she's just picking shitty ones. I think it's a weak point in her discography just as much as in his. 

53 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I never said she (or any other artist) was good or bad (??????) I just said Melanie has an impressive unreleased catalog, better that other artists' unreleased catalog, that's all I'm saying. I was never judging anyone.

:eek2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

47 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I never said she (or any other artist) was good or bad (??????) I just said Melanie has an impressive unreleased catalog, better that other artists' unreleased catalog, that's all I'm saying. I was never judging anyone.

:eek2:

IM SO SORRH I thought  you were bashing her ????? I totally did not read that right I’m sorry 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

There's also songs like 99 cent store melanie really loves, and even mentions in interviews, but can't release because they don't fit her vision. 

Also, I've come to realise it's not Keenan's production that sucks, Melanie's just choosing the worst songs for release and having him overproduce the ones that would otherwise be good like Detention or Show & Tell. ? It's not that Keenan does a bad job, because songs like History have good production, she's just picking shitty ones. I think it's a weak point in her discography just as much as in his. 

Valedictorian, aka Berry Juice, leaked. Albeit in edited quality. 

why did u share this luv this isn't wise this is upcoming stuff and it shouldnt be posted smh

48 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

why did u share this luv this isn't wise this is upcoming stuff and it shouldnt be posted smh

It's scrapped, and I'm 99.9999999% sure the staff said the other day we can talk about this track, but ill remove the link 

Just now, Salem said:

It's scrapped, and I'm 99.9999999% sure the staff said the other day we can talk about this track, but ill remove the link 

While it probably is scrapped, it’s still new material that shouldn’t be posted here whatsoever… 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif