Jack

Melanie Martinez

16 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Heres the accurate one with the scents Melanie described on insta for the first 2 perfume scent reveals, apparently the last 2 perfumes will be a sword and a coin which I feel like the sword will be dragons blood and the coin could be emerald maybe??

1. Barely Juice Or Mother Of Pearl Or Dragons Blood - notes of sandalwood, cedarwood heart, amber, and musk coming from the rivers

2. Inconsistent Flame - notes of a strong flame smelling of strawberries, pink peonies, jasmine and vanilla

3. Magnets - notes of caramel, coconut, ambroxan, tonka bean

4. ???

Just realized the 3rd perfume post had the word magnetic OMG MAGNETS FINAL VERSION WE WON:oprah4:

9 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

I hope I’m wrong but why are we expecting new music from a perfume release ?

also I’ve been gone for so long but Function not being on After School was a terrible decision 

After School as a whole was a bad decision.

9 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

I hope I’m wrong but why are we expecting new music from a perfume release ?

also I’ve been gone for so long but Function not being on After School was a terrible decision 

Agreed function is a hit so sad she scrapped it 🥺

11 minutes ago, The Siren said:

After School as a whole was a bad decision.

I like brain and heart and the bakery but I find myself skipping the rest. Function or some of the other outtakes would have fit so much better.

Glued is cute but it sounds like a Disney jr song 😭

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

On 10/30/2023 at 4:01 AM, Loon1e said:

Heres the accurate one with the scents Melanie described on insta for the first 2 perfume scent reveals, apparently the last 2 perfumes will be a sword and a coin which I feel like the sword will be dragons blood and the coin could be emerald maybe??

1. Dragons Blood - notes of sandalwood, cedarwood heart, amber, and musk coming from the rivers

2. Inconsistent Flame - notes of a strong flame smelling of strawberries, pink peonies, jasmine and vanilla

3. Magnets - notes of caramel, coconut, ambroxan, tonka bean

4. Garden - notes of a beautiful garden smelling of green tea, turmeric leaf, lavender, and vanilla

LAST PERFUME CAPTION HAS GARDEN:omg:

Spoiler

dont destroy my delusional world please:flutter:

8 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

LAST PERFUME CAPTION HAS GARDEN:omg:

Reveal hidden contents

dont destroy my delusional world please:flutter:

I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT 

This bottle is fucking atrocious.   

And this whole era is just the ugliest missed opportunity compared to what she could've done with all of this. Like.. what the fuck?

T2ASLc5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

The "blinking eyes" CGI for that teaser was so bad, too, holy shit. This era is just too ugly for the budget it must be demanding.