Jack

Melanie Martinez

Theory here:

So, Melanie posted these stickers for her Gramercy concert in 2014. (same one she performed Gold Digginā€™ Love at)

GlbJwiz.jpeg

each seems to represent songsā€¦

1 Cry Baby

2 A Thousand Words

3 Dear Porcupines

4 I ORIGINALLY guessed Bittersweet Tragedy, but looking at the merch she sold at the same show, Iā€™m not so sure.

5 Gold Digginā€™ Love

6 Dollhouse

vbcvylJ.jpg

These shirts have two donuts who are together and old, one having glassesā€¦

it appears that the donut glasses design represents the concept of the shirt, with ā€œgrowing mold togetherā€- this COULD be another gem of a song, like GDL, but it also could be BT/nothing at all. Between the shirt, every other design representing a song, as well as these lyrics post that arenā€™t tied to any song (making it a Mel original probably)

rk6RcY5.jpeg

,Iā€™m convinced Iā€™m onto something.

3 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

What's your theory on these texts she sent? There's a ton of different ones some line up with released songs some like u p with unreleased songs šŸ¤­ one lines up with gardenĀ 

my guess is tunnel vision mv, trilogy setlist (idk why she'd tease a setlist tho, plus it's kinda far off anyways), or an EP. i'm hoping for an EP.Ā 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

my guess is tunnel vision mv, trilogy setlist (idk why she'd tease a setlist tho, plus it's kinda far off anyways), or an EP. i'm hoping for an EP.Ā 

I hope to all this existing that an ep is coming

Last.FMĀ |Ā DiscogsĀ |Ā Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve shared this news yet, but if anyone remembers when Melanie initially announced the Portals tour that I would be out of town for and could not attend despite wanting to see her since 2015, I have tickets for the Trilogy Tour !! Iā€™m so excited to goĀ :party:

stars in my eyes

Ā  Ā āŠ¹Ėšā‹† š’ƒš’‚š’ƒš’š š’ƒš’š’–š’†š’” ā€§ā‚ŠĀ°Ā  Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve shared this news yet, but if anyone remembers when Melanie initially announced the Portals tour that I would be out of town for and could not attend despite wanting to see her since 2015, I have tickets for the Trilogy Tour !! Iā€™m so excited to goĀ :party:

I hope you can see her face! :lmao:

Last.FMĀ |Ā DiscogsĀ |Ā Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I hope you can see her face! :lmao:

Iā€™m going to be mad if she does the Portals makeup !! Like babes it takes hours to apply and Iā€™m sure itā€™s not easy to take off, itā€™s harder to see and breathe and therefore sing, and we want to see your faceĀ :scream:

stars in my eyes

Ā 

no shade but i have no expectations for the video whatsoever :rip:Ā i just know melanie hates the fact that she has to make a music video for a leaked song

Ā 

plus the concept of the song is a little abstract to represent visually, kinda like void, but iā€™d rather have something simple than a bunch of blurry nonsense. in a perfect world sheā€™d introduce some male characters harassing her but we know damn well that she would neverĀ 

8 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

idk how to explain it but in that tunnel vision teaser the mask looks a lot more edited than in the other music videos, it feels like itā€™s entirely cgi now

The way I thought she was reposting an AI fanart at firstĀ :um2:

stars in my eyes

Ā 

2 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Not sure if I'm just tasteless or if the Tunnel Vision music video was legitimately a letdown.. she could've done so much with that, but instead we got "graphic design is my passion" motifs with a side of bad CGI.

I was going to say this, the music videos lately have no substance and it just isn't true to her and idk just a big let down. When I used to watch her music videos id rewatch them because they're so good and striking now I'm like "ok whatever she could have done so much more"Ā 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon