Jack

Melanie Martinez

Every time I see her trending on twitter it’s literally just a bunch of her annoying ass fans spreading misinformation..

Is she really that boring of an artist that y’all have nothing better to do :trisha4:

1 hour ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Every time I see her trending on twitter it’s literally just a bunch of her annoying ass fans spreading misinformation..

Is she really that boring of an artist that y’all have nothing better to do :trisha4:

Honestly yes :trisha3:

17 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

So Melanie seems to still he in Hawaii do we think she’s making an ep ?

no, she probably bounced and is trying to breathe. It seems the past few years have been very stressful for her and she's gotta do what she needs to relax

does anybody have a thread or somewhere I can read about melanie's 2017 allegations I'd like to learn more about the situation from the most unbiased pov as possible

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

2 hours ago, WildChild said:

no, she probably bounced and is trying to breathe. It seems the past few years have been very stressful for her and she's gotta do what she needs to relax

So she was making new music. She made a post on her story but now we don’t know what will become of those new songs. My guess is we are getting an ep cause I really don’t think it’s for mm4. But that Warner account on Twitter has been teasing something but it’s probably just a LIGHT SHOWER music video. 

On 3/13/2024 at 7:26 PM, viv said:

does anybody have a thread or somewhere I can read about melanie's 2017 allegations I'd like to learn more about the situation from the most unbiased pov as possible

The interviews Timothy did are probably the best you'll get to unbiased accounts. And looking into Melanie's past and how her relationships & life have gone.

7 hours ago, WildChild said:

The interviews Timothy did are probably the best you'll get to unbiased accounts. And looking into Melanie's past and how her relationships & life have gone.

thank youuu i didnt even know Timothy did interviews but I’ll try and look into them 2nite 🩶🩶🩶

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

On 3/14/2024 at 4:38 AM, The Siren said:

i just wanna know what songs we dont know of. specifically out of the original MM3 sessions

Menace To society and Fragile are the only song we don’t know much about. But i don’t think that there’s still song that we don’t know about, especially if you consider the fact that many outtakes leaked even before Portals was announced…

46 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

Menace To society and Fragile are the only song we don’t know much about. But i don’t think that there’s still song that we don’t know about, especially if you consider the fact that many outtakes leaked even before Portals was announced…

yes but chances are she was still in hawaii recording when the mass leak happened, no? 

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yes but chances are she was still in hawaii recording when the mass leak happened, no? 

I don’t know, if so there would still be 3/4 unleaked songs that have yet to be teased, excluding Fragile & Menace to society