Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, Yellow said:

the user who made the track list seems angry that whoever leaked the MM3 sessions caused her to create a new track list so he was guessing what it could have been had that not happened. She clearly wasn’t too bothered to include four songs from the leaks. (Assuming Leeches is also unchanged), but we will never know. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

I'm not going to lie, I feel like wearing the prosthetics for every performance is asking for an accident to happen eventually. I hope that's not what happened tonight, because it's odd that both of her shows for Lolla have ended really suddenly with no warning.

and seemingly sooner than yesterday :defeated:

3 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I'm not going to lie, I feel like wearing the prosthetics for every performance is asking for an accident to happen eventually. I hope that's not what happened tonight, because it's odd that both of her shows for Lolla have ended really suddenly with no warning.

Agree, also you can’t even see her face to see if she’s in distress or something. 

topsters2-2-1.png

Did you notice in yesterdays videos she was tapping her mic with her fingers a lot…not to the beat, but kind of rapidly. I’ve seen people do that kind of restlessly when they have trouble breathing, it kinda triggered me to be honest. I hope she takes care of herself. 

topsters2-2-1.png

Just now, Yellow said:

I don't think it's safe for her to perform in the mask. They at least need to add more air flow 

I definitely agree with you and sadness is a butterfly, she's clearly having issues breathing in the mask and it is so sad to watch :(

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Did you notice in yesterdays videos she was tapping her mic with her fingers a lot…not to the beat, but kind of rapidly. I’ve seen people do that kind of restlessly when they have trouble breathing, it kinda triggered me to be honest. I hope she takes care of herself. 

i was gonna mention that last night but i kept getting distracted with other things :paris: