Jack

Melanie Martinez

melanie's fandom is one of the cringiest and worst ones out there and i don't think i can be convinced otherwise. i have met 2 of her fans that glamorize the shit out of psychopathic behavior/relationships and they both referenced mad hatter. even apart from that, her fans are still a mess. it's like dark soft grunge flower crown tumblrinas but worse.

i really hope she doesn't overdue the swearing thing she did in CB on her next album, it just sounds super tryhard it's the equivalent of an elementary schooler who just learned the word "fuck" and "shit" and repeats it throughout the day to seem cool to their friends or something lol. i have a tendency to swear a lot too, but when half your songs on your album contain unneeded swear words it's just...yikes worthy.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The album Love Is Dead by Kerli (its from like 2008 i think) gives me Melanie vibes. Like if MM2 is something similar to this I'll be really satisfied. I've been listening to these alternative/gothic artists since I was 13 so Melanie is just like a revival of that for me and I hope it stays that way :O

Nnnnn, literaly every alt girl has some cringy fans, I'd say Lanas are even wierder, just look all those guys girls and idk what they consider themself in PYP, majority is trying so hard to get some kind of aesthetic, 1000 filters on, some fucked up posing like Mother Mary on ecstasy & those describtions lol

Nnnnn, literaly every alt girl has some cringy fans, I'd say Lanas are even wierder, just look all those guys girls and idk what they consider themself in PYP, majority is trying so hard to get some kind of aesthetic, 1000 filters on, some fucked up posing like Mother Mary on ecstasy & those describtions lol

let's not talk about the daddy issues trend that all lana fans love and talk about all the time. lmao 

The album Love Is Dead by Kerli (its from like 2008 i think) gives me Melanie vibes. Like if MM2 is something similar to this I'll be really satisfied. I've been listening to these alternative/gothic artists since I was 13 so Melanie is just like a revival of that for me and I hope it stays that way :O

OHHH MY GOD. This was my favorite album as an emo 12 year old. Such an interesting record. Walking on Air is still a bop and a half 

i can't believe she's putting out another video for the crybaby era this late into it. 

i can appreciate her dedication to fulfilling "every song gets a video" but it's clear

that's not gonna happen before her next album, now. her and her label are too

obsessed with an aesthetic. i hope the next album focuses more on the music

and film aspect, rather than all this baby vintage aesthetic stuff. it's old, now

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

i can't believe she's putting out another video for the crybaby era this late into it. 

i can appreciate her dedication to fulfilling "every song gets a video" but it's clear

that's not gonna happen before her next album, now. her and her label are too

obsessed with an aesthetic. i hope the next album focuses more on the music

and film aspect, rather than all this baby vintage aesthetic stuff. it's old, now

Well, MH is the last video for standard tracklisting and we know its coming this month or next month at the latest so she did complete before the next album 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif