Sign in to follow this  
lanebeck

DRAKE OR KID CUDI?

Kid Cudi obviously. I'm not defending Drake if what he said was a blow a Scott's mental health, however Drake just said like 'he's always going through phases', which Cudi kinda is. Like his music sounds different with every album, he hops from rap to rock to alternative to pop. So at first I thought Drake was just referring to that and it was just bad timing that the song dropped right when Cudi checked himself into rehab. Even though I love Kid Cudi, I have been loosely following Drake since 2010 so maybe I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Whatever though, idrc cause like I don't care for Drake in that way so if Cudi kicks his ass like it won't faze me. But it Drake did mean what he's accused of, then it was really shitty of him and he deserves to have half the internet hate him and more.

Kid Cudi obviously. I'm not defending Drake if what he said was a blow a Scott's mental health, however Drake just said like 'he's always going through phases', which Cudi kinda is. Like his music sounds different with every album, he hops from rap to rock to alternative to pop. So at first I thought Drake was just referring to that and it was just bad timing that the song dropped right when Cudi checked himself into rehab. Even though I love Kid Cudi, I have been loosely following Drake since 2010 so maybe I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Whatever though, idrc cause like I don't care for Drake in that way so if Cudi kicks his ass like it won't faze me. But it Drake did mean what he's accused of, then it was really shitty of him and he deserves to have half the internet hate him and more.

Word. Drake lowkey has more phases tho haha

I've always been fond of Aubrey and he is very common in the city I grew up in. 'Take Care' is one of my favorite albums, those were the days when his music was best.. I feel like nowadays he just goes around and drops shit from left to right because he's such hot shit in his head.. He's a great rapper but as of lately I feel like his work has been half ass and less authentic. Which is where I also respect Kid cudi because he's always stayed true to his work. He's more relatable. 

Views isn't that great either.