Baby V Alex

Pokémon

SEND ME YOUR FC NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm so happy <3

and jealous because I don't have a 3DS but oh well...

So far guys, wich one are you picking? X or Y? I'm going with Y cause the perfume pokémon is just flawless and looks like a tiny flamingo <3

SO GOING WITH X I mean the crab pokemon and Swirlix!? 

Any1 plays?
I just buy my N3DS and I don't have friends but I'm addicted of play pokémon.
I'm on XY (Y) now but I'm going to play ORAS soon...
Let's chat, let's trade, let's do anything!!!!!

I've played and beat every single Pokémon game. Currently waiting on Nintendo to announce the new big title, as I'm not here for Super Mystery Dungeon.

lABVyGE.png

Any1 plays?

I just buy my N3DS and I don't have friends but I'm addicted of play pokémon.

I'm on XY (Y) now but I'm going to play ORAS soon...

Let's chat, let's trade, let's do anything!!!!!

I've been playing ORAS, what's your FC?

Mines 4940-5420-9437

I've been playing ORAS, what's your FC?

Mines 4940-5420-9437

My FC is:

3110-7149-7064

I have every pokémon game for the 3DS but the MD Gates to Infinity

TY guys

my CF is 5172-3328-2179

i add both

I've played and beat every single Pokémon game. Currently waiting on Nintendo to announce the new big title, as I'm not here for Super Mystery Dungeon.

I've heard they're waiting until next year... or maybe they just ran out of ideas so they need to make something new up??? Idk....

I've played every game other than the spin offs (like the mystery dungeons and the other ones like that) and played up to Black but never played Black 2 because I didn't beat Black (I absolutely hated that game...) 

I need to get X/Y and ORAS but haven't even bothered because of how annoyed I was with Black...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I've heard they're waiting until next year... or maybe they just ran out of ideas so they need to make something new up??? Idk....

I've played every game other than the spin offs (like the mystery dungeons and the other ones like that) and played up to Black but never played Black 2 because I didn't beat Black (I absolutely hated that game...) 

I need to get X/Y and ORAS but haven't even bothered because of how annoyed I was with Black...

I need a X/Y follow up. Z or something, with that Zygarde thing. X/Y was wayyy too short, and Zygarde didn't get a story at all. I need MORE. I loved Kalos so much too.

lABVyGE.png

For the next movie we have a new Zygarde form almost confirmed and a new pokémon/form so I really think we will get a 3rd installment were Volcanion AX Floette and the new Zygarde form will be revealed and then seven Gen by 2017/18

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

For the next movie we have a new Zygarde form almost confirmed and a new pokémon/form so I really think we will get a 3rd installment were Volcanion AX Floette and the new Zygarde form will be revealed and then seven Gen by 2017/18

pft

we'll probably be waiting until 2017 just to get hoopa

until then i'll just sit around waiting for Pokkén Tournament wii u announcement 

haha i fucking wish

:thumb2:  :thumb:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0