Baby V Alex

Pokémon

I'm on the second island, and it's not too tough. I caught Fomantis and it was such a big help (I would advise you feed your Pokémon the beans in Pokémon Refresh, because you get rare candies from the coffee shop workers) if you do catch Fomantis do not underestimate the first totem Pokémon you face on the second trial. Totem Whishiwashi is crazy tough to beat, and I spent a good 10 minutes battleing it.

Yeah I've already beat Lana and finished beating the other guy (forgot his name). Just caught a magby for the next trial (I believe it's grass??)

lilkimxchapelle.png

Check the price on amazon! I paid 31 euros for mine but if I had bought it at a store I would've paid 45 euros. (I still haven't gotten it though because nothing works in the weekend here hrzeuifbezpuibfpui)

I checked it already :/ It is in sale tho.... $49,96 instead of $49,99  :awkney2: oh wait thats for Pokemon sun only, Pokemon moon is at the amazing price of $49,89 :willcut:

UM7JOQb.gif

I'm dying to play the game ahuabedouabdhedhsb I have to wait till tomorrow + I'm spending the whole aftern and evening studying so I can play for the whole day tomorrow and tuesday 

I already had it... I'm gonna check if my mom can, but I think it's different for Amazon Canada... anyway thank you!

You're welcome!

EotAQlJ.jpg

Any australian's looking for the game Big W has it at $46 and EB is price matching :)

I picked up Sun and I'm adoring it, it's so thoughtful and detailed, lots of little things that make the game feel very polished. My team so far is:

Ledian

Slowpoke

Rockruff

Haunter

Dartrix

and an egg I got from daycare.

I'm looking to add alolan Ninetales and Turtonator when I reach them.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm taking a short break from playing to update you guys on how I'm doing in the game so far, and it's really been wild. I'm halfway through the third island, and I know Aether foundation is up to something. I FINALLY evolved Formantis into Lurantis, I have Primarina now, I gave in to my Alolan Meowth, and finally let it evolve! I also picked up a Togedemaru while searching for Turtonator, and It's so adorable. I'm making decisions on who to drop from my team though. I keep running into cute pokemon, and my team keeps changing. 

I'm looking to add alolan Ninetales and Turtonator when I reach them.

TURTONATOR WAS SO HARD TO FIND AND IT TOOK ME ABOUT AN HOUR TO FIND IT BECAUSE IT HAS A 10% ENCOUNTER RATE! It's not even worth it imo because it's level 29, and all my pokemon are level 39-42, but I'm still keeping mine in my team because I need a fire type, and I know I can train it to be a powerhouse. It just takes a lot of dedication. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

TURTONATOR WAS SO HARD TO FIND AND IT TOOK ME ABOUT AN HOUR TO FIND IT BECAUSE IT HAS A 10% ENCOUNTER RATE! It's not even worth it imo because it's level 29, and all my pokemon are level 39-42, but I'm still keeping mine in my team because I need a fire type, and I know I can train it to be a powerhouse. It just takes a lot of dedication. 

he's sooo cool though! and i rly need a fire type too :noparty:

he's sooo cool though! and i rly need a fire type too :noparty:

If you want me to send you one early on before you get too far I'll send you one! Just send me your friend code. That way you won't have to struggle with training it. What island are you on?

If you want me to send you one early on before you get too far I'll send you one! Just send me your friend code. That way you won't have to struggle with training it. What island are you on?

omg that'd be great :3

i'm on the second island,

just did captain lana's trial for the Waterium Z

i'll PM you!

Question to those who already have the new game(s) - can you still fly to every destination like in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or only to cities like in earlier games?

You don't get to fly on the overworld like ORAS! You get Charizard as a ride Pokémon, and it's like the older games. You fly to the nearest Pokémon center, or a trial you completed.

I spent 10 hours on the first island :toofunny: gotta catch em all :defeated:

I spent 8 :toofunny:

You don't get to fly on the overworld like ORAS! You get Charizard as a ride Pokémon, and it's like the older games. You fly to the nearest Pokémon center, or a trial you completed.

That's a shame. Flying to routes and other places rather than just to Pokémon Centers was so convenient. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif