Baby V Alex

Pokémon

i was just training my incineroar and primarina up and a shiny pelipper popped up out of nowhere i almost killed it without realizing lmao

lol I haven't found any shiny

I finished the main story yesterday but I'm kinda lazy to continue playing, I might wait a couple of weeks before doing so. I can't stop playing new leaf though ( about 30 min every day). Am I getting tired of pokemon? Idk

EotAQlJ.jpg

I finished the main story yesterday but I'm kinda lazy to continue playing, I might wait a couple of weeks before doing so. I can't stop playing new leaf though ( about 30 min every day). Am I getting tired of pokemon? Idk

i feel like shinies are so much easier to find in Sun/Moon TBH

9ISvyf0.gif

but it is

S.O.S. battles replaced the chaining method in XY

They always make it easier compared to the last generation

In gen 10 we will just randomly encounter them as often as regular pokemon

i jus beat the champion and i am SO glad i had a bunch of pokeballs leftover 

that's annoying how they don't let u save after beating kukui/before Tapu Koko but it took me 27 pokeballs to catch it

9ISvyf0.gif

that's annoying how they don't let u save after beating kukui/before Tapu Koko but it took me 27 pokeballs to catch it

You would've been able to catch it later if you ran or killed it.

image.png

You are supposed to kill it....come back with a synchronize adamant nature Abra and do it right.

That's what I did :yesnod:

So I'm at the second island, I finished 3 trials and the Pokemon that I'm using are all around lvl 25-30, but I'm still not sure about my final team... Here's what I have

Brionne

Snorlax (I won't keep him forever)

Pikachu

Alakazam (I'm just keeping it until I'm getting Aloha Raichu)

Toucannon (I want Charizard so I won't keep it idk I'm sure I could find another Pokemon while waiting for my Charizard)

Growlith/Quilava/Bagon... (idk what to do, if I won't need Salamence if I do get Charizard and I can have its Mega Evolution)

I kinda want to get Mudsdale.... but I never was a fan of Ground Pokemon... Also I'd like to have a grass + something else Pokemon but they are all so weak I don't know what to do lol I think having Trevenant, Zygarde and Metagross could be a good idea too

UM7JOQb.gif

The after game story is fun! I'm just about finished with the UB Storyline. They aren't hard to catch, but the whole game hasn't been hard for me since the second island. :oprah3:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

My team has changed a little to revolve around the UB storyline in the after game. I dropped my Persian, and I feel bad about it. 

Ninetails (lvl.65)

Turtonator (lvl.66)

Lurantis (lvl.67)

Togedemaru (lvl.66)

Primarina (lvl.67)

Silvally (lvl.51)

I got Type: Null because Gladion named it "the beast destroyer" or whatever, and I felt like it was appropriate to catch the beasts. I also fell in love with Type: Null because it only wants some love! I've caught all the legendary's (including Cosmog), but I have one Tapu left, one beast left, Necrozma (the Eclipse legendary), and I need to finish up Zygarde's cells (on 50%). :heart:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The after game story is fun! I'm just about finished with the UB Storyline. They aren't hard to catch, but the whole game hasn't been hard for me since the second island. :oprah3:

Did you leave the exp share activated? Because the game wasn't really hard for me either but my pkm were always around the same level as everyone else, so I couldn't just KO their teams. I'll continue to play the game, one day ahaha

EotAQlJ.jpg

I just don't have the motivation to finish a Pokémon game in one or two days anymore.  :rollin:

Same  :toofunny: 

When X was released, I didn't put that shit down, I logged like 300 hours really quickly

Played like 2 hours of ORAS

And then only like 30 on Moon  :defeated:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Same  :toofunny: 

When X was released, I didn't put that :) down, I logged like 300 hours really quickly

Played like 2 hours of ORAS

And then only like 30 on Moon  :defeated:

I actually have 999:59 hours on Emerald and I think on Diamond too.  :thumb:

I enjoyed X and especially ORAS, and I also enjoy Moon, but I'm playing nowhere as long as I used to.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif