Baby V Alex

Pokémon

They are good! Nothing groundbreaking, and I wish they would focus more on the actual protagonist of the games instead of putting random characters in their spot. I know they want to shine more light on side characters, but I would die to have seen Dawn/Lucas in that one.

Exactly! They should be longer and they should focus on the player characters, too. 

But besides that, I like them. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

What's your opinion on the game(s) so far? I'm enjoying it, but I haven't ran into any of the pokemon I'm wanting to catch. :oprah2:

Same. I really want rockruff but can't find him anywhere! I also want passimian (mainly because that's my Tumblr url and I think that'd be cool to have a passimian) but I don't know where he is either. I got sun btw!

lilkimxchapelle.png

Same. I really want rockruff but can't find him anywhere! I also want passimian (mainly because that's my Tumblr url and I think that'd be cool to have a passimian) but I don't know where he is either. I got sun btw!

I'm playing Sun too! I'm still in the first city (I like to train my starter up before I start my journey) and I'm fine with not finding any of the Pokemon I want right now since it's so early. I keep losing to Iliama though, his Smeargle keeps spamming Leafage on my Popplio, and it's got to the point where the nurse Joy has gave me a Super Potion. I'm currently trying to get a Meowth so I can have a decent pokemon to beat him with. I refuse to use any of the others :rollin:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I'm playing Sun too! I'm still in the first city (I like to train my starter up before I start my journey) and I'm fine with not finding any of the Pokemon I want right now since it's so early. I keep losing to Iliama though, his Smeargle keeps spamming Leafage on my Popplio, and it's got to the point where the nurse Joy has gave me a Super Potion. I'm currently trying to get a Meowth so I can have a decent pokemon to beat him with. I refuse to use any of the others :rollin:

Omg same. I'm training up my popplio, recently caught a mewoth and just lost to Illima!!!

lilkimxchapelle.png

Omg same. I'm training up my popplio, recently caught a mewoth and just lost to Illima!!!

He's demolishing me, but I keep using a potion/Baby doll eyes tactic to try and beat him. It works, and then he gets a critical hit on me when I'm about to defeat him. What patch of grass did you catch Meowth? I can't seem to find the right patch and I've been searching for a while. Rockruff is at ten carrot hill, but you can't go there until you beat Iliama.

UPDATE: I just beat him. :oprah2:

It's so worth it. The story is so good, there are so many cutscenes, and it's really not easy. It's all so perfect and I can't imagine it any better.

Can't wait to get it next week! X/Y were way too easy, so I'm hoping this will be a bit more of a challenge. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Can't wait to get it next week! X/Y were way too easy, so I'm hoping this will be a bit more of a challenge.

It's especially hard if you choose Popplio, but I've managed to get really far with only two Pokémon. I beat the first island last night, and I'm about to pick it back up. The first totem Pokémon almost destroyed me.

I have a day off from work on the 22nd. It's like it was written in the sky....I hope and pray that the store will be cool like last time and delivers it one day early so I can play

I wanna buy it so badly!! But it's $50 CAD which is a lot  and anyway rn i couldn't play it bc i have too many things to do for school rip

Check the price on amazon! I paid 31 euros for mine but if I had bought it at a store I would've paid 45 euros. (I still haven't gotten it though because nothing works in the weekend here hrzeuifbezpuibfpui)

EotAQlJ.jpg

I've beaten the first island and moved to the second. Already beat the first trial on it but idk how to get to the next :( (oh and I found rockruff! )

I'm on the second island, and it's not too tough. I caught Fomantis and it was such a big help (I would advise you feed your Pokémon the beans in Pokémon Refresh, because you get rare candies from the coffee shop workers) if you do catch Fomantis do not underestimate the first totem Pokémon you face on the second trial. Totem Whishiwashi is crazy tough to beat, and I spent a good 10 minutes battleing it.