Baby V Alex

Pokémon

Guys, I need an opinion. I'm having a rough time choosing what Pokemon to drop for Oricorio (Sensu Style) because I'm getting close to catching it. 

My current team is: 

Togedemaru (lvl.39)

Lurantis (lvl.45)

Primarina (lvl.45)

Turtonator (lvl.38)

Vulpix (lvl.36)

Persian (lvl.44)

I don't mind dropping Vulpix or Persian, but I love them so much. Persian has been with me since the beginning of the game, and she's one out of three that have the best friend ribbons. I also don't want to drop Vulpix because it's so cute, and I can't handle putting such a cute pokemon in the pc, but I don't relly use it to battle, and when it evolves it becomes a fairy type, and Primarina is also a fairy type, and I don't like have two of the same types on my team. I also don't have a lot of use for Togedemaru because I have Lurantis, it only gives me a higher advantage over water types. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Apparently we're getting Pokemon Stars on the Nintendo Switch! I think I'm gonna hold out on Sun / Moon for that..  :um3:

I really should've saved up for this game :(

I don't know if you should hold out! The games are so fun, and I really think they are the best. I've been taking it slow because I played non-stop the first three days it came out, and now the middle of the game is just dragging. I think they should name it Pokemon Eclipse though. (@Eclipse get that promo :hooker:)

I don't know if you should hold out! The games are so fun, and I really think they are the best. I've been taking it slow because I played non-stop the first three days it came out, and now the middle of the game is just dragging. I think they should name it Pokemon Eclipse though. (@Eclipse get that promo :hooker:)

I really don't want to wait because I can tell this will be one of my favorite Pokemon games, but I'm just broke. :rollin: 

14417469274.gif

I really don't want to wait because I can tell this will be one of my favorite Pokemon games, but I'm just broke. :rollin:

That's understandable. They really are fun though, I'm enjoying the Pokemon Refresh mechanic. It's basically Pokemon Amie, but you have you get to take care of them after battles and stuff. It's really fun, and even though they aren't real, I make sure that I take care of them so they love me, and they will fight to their fullest for me. They do respond to you taking good care of them too, they will get critical's more often, they will dodge attacks more, and you get some info on how they feel about the battle. Also if they have a status effect (like poison, paralyze, etc.) they will sometimes break out of it in the middle of battle. It's so cute.

I spent around 8h on the first island, I'm only catching the pkm I'll use seeing as I'll restart the game in a month or two.

I'm in Akala now trying to catch a female salandit with a decent nature but it's impossible :rip: I've caught 5 till now and all with terrible ones (I either need a nature that decreases attack or a neutral one).

My team is:

Rockruff (female) - 24

Brionne (female) - 23

Crabrawler - 16 (just keeping it for the time being)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Guys, I'm almost finished with the game, and I just want to say... THE PLOT TWIST IS SO EXPECTED BUT IT STILL HAD SO MUCH SHOCK FACTOR! I REALLY AM SHOOK!!! :defeated:

I spent around 8h on the first island, I'm only catching the pkm I'll use seeing as I'll restart the game in a month or two.

I'm in Akala now trying to catch a female salandit with a decent nature but it's impossible :rip: I've caught 5 till now and all with terrible ones (I either need a nature that decreases attack or a neutral one).

My team is:

Rockruff (female) - 24

Brionne (female) - 23

Crabrawler - 16 (just keeping it for the time being)

You're team is going to be nice! I love teams with variety. One of my friends that is playing has like 3 ground types on his team. :toofunny:

Would anyone here be interested in trading Pokemon that evolve via trading? I want to fill up my pokedex as much as I can but I don't have any friends :toofunny:

Unrelated to my plea---I hatched a couple of Rowletts if anyone wants one :D

I will! DM me. :heart:

I'm on the 3rd island now, think i'm gonna break for a bit and get a team together, atm my incineroar is somehow like 7 levels ahead of most trainers pokemon so I basically just use him on everything which is such a boring way to play idk why i'm doing it - so i'm gonna go back and put a team together from the pokemon on the first two islands, ugh finding them tho sob

On my team I was thinking?

Incineroar 

Toucannon (?)

Vikavolt 

Lycanroc 

Lurantis / Shiinotic / Tsareena 

Alakazam / Gengar (?) 

Water Pokemon? 

Idk HELP 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I'm on the 3rd island now, think i'm gonna break for a bit and get a team together, atm my incineroar is somehow like 7 levels ahead of most trainers pokemon so I basically just use him on everything which is such a boring way to play idk why i'm doing it - so i'm gonna go back and put a team together from the pokemon on the first two islands, ugh finding them tho sob

On my team I was thinking?

Incineroar 

Toucannon (?)

Vikavolt 

Lycanroc 

Lurantis / Shiinotic / Tsareena 

Alakazam / Gengar (?) 

Water Pokemon? 

Idk HELP 

Even though I don't suggest this, and if you're like me, I only use Pokemon from the current Gen. I would go and try to catch Mareanie, it's a super rare Ppokemon, but it could be worth it since it's Water/Poison, and it's super tanky. 

Also I just beat the game! It's so lovely, and I don't regret any second of it. This was one of the mot challenging games yet, and I'm sad to see all my favorite characters go (until I start playing Moon :creep:) but the ending is so nice, and I'm kinda sad they

wasted Lillie's character, and fed her to the dust! I'm happy her and her mother are on good terms though, and I hope that Lillie becomes a Pokemon trainer. They really did waste such a good character though, and I feel like she should have been a part of the elite four!

I cried a lot during this game (mostly because frustration) but everything starts getting really sad, and feel-goody towards the ending of the main story. I still haven't used my Master Ball, and I caught Nebby, and Tapu Koko! I'm saving it for Necrozma,

which is the third legendary you get after the UB storyline.

100/10 Probably my favorite game to date. It was worth every second I put into it. 

Even though I don't suggest this, and if you're like me, I only use Pokemon from the current Gen. I would go and try to catch Mareanie, it's a super rare Ppokemon, but it could be worth it since it's Water/Poison, and it's super tanky. 

Ooo awesome, i'll check it out, yeah i'm trying for now to just use new pokemon, later on in the game i'll switch to a usual team but I think it's more fun to use new pokemon tbh

pls no don't tell me you actually use a master ball those r so gross i have to catch every legendary in an ultra lol

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0