Baby V Alex

Pokémon

Ooo awesome, i'll check it out, yeah i'm trying for now to just use new pokemon, later on in the game i'll switch to a usual team but I think it's more fun to use new pokemon tbh

pls no don't tell me you actually use a master ball those r so gross i have to catch every legendary in an ultra lol

It's super fun! It's also very important to keep variety on your team. I won't spoil anything for you, but the game gets super difficult, so make sure you train really hard, and you don't have contradicting types. I have two fairy types (Primarina & Alolan Ninetails) but that's because I couldn't resist them. I would advise a fighting type. I had a REALLY big struggle towards the end of the game because I simply didn't have a fighting type. 

Here's a video on showing you how to catch Mareanie:

pls no don't tell me you actually use a master ball those r so gross i have to catch every legendary in an ultra lol

I've tried not to this game. I almost killed Nebby though, but I eventually caught it in an Ultra. Tapu Koko is really hard to caught though omg. I eventuallly got lucky because it was night and I still had 1 dusk ball left. Necrozma is supposedly a really hard legendary to catch though, and it won't stay in Ultra Balls. I think it's safe to say, I will use my Master Ball on him. :)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

It's super fun! It's also very important to keep variety on your team. I won't spoil anything for you, but the game gets super difficult, so make sure you train really hard, and you don't have contradicting types. I have two fairy types (Primarina & Alolan Ninetails) but that's because I couldn't resist them. I would advise a fighting type. I had a REALLY big struggle towards the end of the game because I simply didn't have a fighting type. 

Here's a video on showing you how to catch Mareanie:

I've tried not to this game. I almost killed Nebby though, but I eventually caught it in an Ultra. Tapu Koko is really hard to caught though omg. I eventuallly got lucky because it was night and I still had 1 dusk ball left. Necrozma is supposedly a really hard legendary to catch though, and it won't stay in Ultra Balls. I think it's safe to say, I will use my Master Ball on him. :)

Yeah I had a tough time with the second island master because my team basically had no water no grass and barely any fighting moves so I definately need to restructure, up until now it hasn't been too hard but I thought it would be soon so i'm cool to take a break and get a good team together 

Yeah the problem for me will be not having both ninetails and sandslash, ninetails is one of my favorites, god knows how many hours I spent in X&Y breeding a perfect 6IV perfect nature one

Yeah I can't bare to use anything but ultra balls, i'm so OCD about legendaries ever since I can remember in every game I try and catch them all in ultra balls, never used a master ball because it's just one random ball lmao 

But then again I also save right before the encounters to reset for a good natured / good IV one x__x 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Playing this game is not as much fun as gen 6 to me :( I'm up until the end of the second island so far, but I just don't feel the urge to play much at all. I don't like how slow everything is and that they couldn't be bothered to put in a proper egg hatching route like they did in ORAS. Everything is covered in grass in the place near the daycare it's annoying....anyway surprisingly I put a Miltank on my team and it's really strong, everything is so slow in these games that the cow outspeeds most opponents :toofunny:

Also Gollisopod is a total slay, it OHKO's everything.

Playing this game is not as much fun as gen 6 to me :( I'm up until the end of the second island so far, but I just don't feel the urge to play much at all. I don't like how slow everything is and that they couldn't be bothered to put in a proper egg hatching route like they did in ORAS. Everything is covered in grass in the place near the daycare it's annoying....anyway surprisingly I put a Miltank on my team and it's really strong, everything is so slow in these games that the cow outspeeds most opponents :toofunny:

自由になる自由がある

Doing this requires considerably more effort than a simple long way. But that's not even the problem, I read that doing that too much will ruin your circle-pad. So I only did that when I farmed like 20 meranie eggs then left it

i was :) GAGGED at the paradise storyline n all that :) OMG so good 

Lillie's character growth is so good. Too bad they feed her to the dust in the end. Such a good character wasted! :oprah3:

Lillie's mom is a bitch, and I'm glad she becomes deathly ill in the end. It's good that Lillie is nice/forgiving enough to take care of her after all that mess though.

I know some people love breeding Pokemon, but that shouldn't make your opinion on the game. I loved the game, and I couldn't put it down. I'm playing Moon atm, since I beat Sun, and I'm still not bored. The story is so fresh, and I'm trying to take it all in. Don't think so competitively during your first run through. Just relax and have fun. The only thing that got on my nerves was having to brush the dust off of them after every battle. (I still like Pokemon refresh though) :toofunny:

Also I didn't think Goliospod was that good. I didn't have one, but I could literally take Guzma's out with any of my Pokemon. Mareanie is supposedly a tanky Pokemon. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

okayyyy so Elite 4 spoilers ahead I guess but

so i got to the damn pokemon league with pokemon 50-57 and did really well! but kukui :) kicked my ASS his Frosslass and Magnezone swept my team and i am now distraught and replacing a couple pkmn in my team and also training.

My previous team was Decidueye, Ribombee, Toucannon, Marowak, Gengar, Slowbro

my new team just replaces Marowak and Slowbro with Primarina and Incineroar.

but i just have to train them first :toofunny:

but if anyone has any better options or ideas let me know??? what team did you guys use

9ISvyf0.gif

okayyyy so Elite 4 spoilers ahead I guess but

so i got to the damn pokemon league with pokemon 50-57 and did really well! but kukui :) kicked my ASS his Frosslass and Magnezone swept my team and i am now distraught and replacing a couple pkmn in my team and also training.

My previous team was Decidueye, Ribombee, Toucannon, Marowak, Gengar, Slowbro

my new team just replaces Marowak and Slowbro with Primarina and Incineroar.

but i just have to train them first :toofunny:

but if anyone has any better options or ideas let me know??? what team did you guys use

I would replace Toucannon if your Decidueye knows at least one flying type move. Also get a steel type in your party, it'll help a lot

I would replace Toucannon if your Decidueye knows at least one flying type move. Also get a steel type in your party, it'll help a lot

I was thinking of a steel type as well but didn't know who I wanted to replace. My Decidueye doesn't know a flying move, although I could just go to the move re-learner. If I got a steel type I'd probably do Metagross

9ISvyf0.gif