xcx

Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

I'm sick for a day and my love Oh Say Can You See gets eliminated :icant:

Eliminate: Kill Kill (even though it should be RMU or PSB :sideeye:)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

oh my fucking god I swear. How the fuck is that egregious piece of shit YAYO still here? oh my god... and you guys are fine with eliminating KILL KILL over RMU too? what the fuck... I'm honestly so fucking done this is fucking bull shit. Yayo is the worst on this list. I can't even

oh my fucking god I swear. How the fuck is that egregious piece of shit YAYO still here? oh my god... and you guys are fine with eliminating KILL KILL over RMU too? what the fuck... I'm honestly so fucking done this is fucking bull shit. Yayo is her worst ucking studio song.

If I was okay with being a problematic admin, I'd ban you for this post :whoopi: Why must you slander my favourite song :icant:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

More people need to vote to eliminate Kill Kill omfg if FKP2 gets eliminated then I'll throw up omg I can't even

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

If I was okay with being a problematic admin, I'd ban you for this post :whoopi: Why must you slander my favourite song :icant:

I really do NOT understand why Lana's work goes so unrecognized for such a song like Yayo. that song just has no substance whatsoever. I find it disrespectful  to even consider such a song over masterpieces such as Brite Lites or RMU. and thankfully none of the mods are bc I'd be banned back in August :hottie:

I really do NOT understand why Lana's work goes so unrecognized for such a song like Yayo. that song just has no substance whatsoever. I find it disrespectful  to even consider such a song over masterpieces such as Brite Lites or RMU. and thankfully none of the mods are bc I'd be banned back in August :hottie:

I love Brite Lites but lmao Yayo is one of the best on this record, and one of the best on BTD/P

Kill Kill & For K, Pt. 2 are tied in votes! A tiebreaker round will now commence.

e6bd06ed9f7e54cc421efe19863b818a.500x500Lizzy_Grant_Kill_Kill.jpeg

In the next 30 minutes from the vote after mine, reply with whether you want to eliminate Kill Kill or For K, Pt. 2.

Please don't complain about the length of tiebreaker rounds. It's the same length everytime :defeated:

I try to keep consistency :creep:

Eliminate: Kill Kill