xcx

Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

Eliminate: Oh Say Can You See, For K Pt. 2

Immunity: PUT ME IN A MOVIE

(just call me miss @CrazySister because I'm going to fight for PMIAM to my GRAVE and BACK! this is my favorite bop of Miss Lana Del Rey's entire career, so y'all best not knock the good sis out now. no ma'am  :whine:)

o4qjp4j.png

Eliminate: Oh Say Can You See, For K Pt. 2

Immunity: PUT ME IN A MOVIE

(just call me miss @CrazySister because I'm going to fight for PMIAM to my GRAVE and BACK! this is my favorite bop of Miss Lana Del Rey's entire career, so y'all best not knock the good sis out now. no ma'am  :whine:)

I love PMIAM, but if For K, Pt. 2 is in danger then I won't hesitate to drag it to the grave :oprah3:

I love PMIAM, but if For K, Pt. 2 is in danger then I won't hesitate to drag it to the grave :oprah3:

:oprah2: You do you sis, but I can't believe you'd eliminate the heavenly bops Kill Kill and PMIAM over FKP2... it's a very good song too, but still... this is GODLY territory we're getting into now :oprah2:

o4qjp4j.png

OSCYS is in dangerous too!  :icant: He's under @'s influence!

photo-12673.jpg?_r=1480026396

But OSCYS has it coming :oprah3:

snapback.png

I swear to god Burning Desire Oh Say Can You See is my least favorite Lana song ever and I am so disgusted that it made it this far and it's not literally ANY. OTHER. SONG. from Paradise AKA in its place. This is some next level DNC mess and all the songs we lost along the way are like the good sis Bernie Sanders and Burning Desire Oh Say Can You See is Trump I'm so disgusted this is terrible I'm throwing up all over the place dear god somebody please ddos the site again before this terrible song wins everything 

@@sparklrtrailrheaven  :creep:

Eliminate: Put Me in a Movie, Kill Kill

Immunity: Oh Say Can You See, wtf u guys this song has so much imagery and is so hauntingly beautiful :icant:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Mermaid Motel was eliminated:defeated:

tumblr_muuag5HYJi1ra0kjso1_400.gif

Round 7 is starting now.

Round 7

• Raise Me Up has immunity, and it's tragic because the songs that get the most elimination votes always end up in the final rounds.  :oprah3:

you bastarddsss whyyyyyy

eliminate: put me in a movie

immunity: oh say can you see

~INSTA1.gif