xcx

Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

Eliminate: Queen of the Gas Station, Kill Kill

Immunity: Raise Me Up

I'm both sorry to see Brite Lites go and not at the same time. The song is amazing, but the version on this album doesn't even come close to touching what made the demo feel so desperate and personal. 

Eliminate: Raise Me Up, Pawn Shop Blues

Immunity: Oh Say Can You See

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

how could anyone hate pawn shop blues.  :ohno: (yes, i meant you CRAZYsis :creep:) i'm always emotionally attached to that song.  :poordat:

"Because I'm crazy, baby"  :teehee: But for real now: I was actually torn when I thought in eliminate this song because I truly love the lyrics and the instrumentation. But I don't know. I heard Raise Me Up before this song and I was like:  :illumilana2: . And then PSB started and I was like:  :pft: . From all the songs in the album, this song was the one I less felt and found attractive in the album, I think (although it's probably the one that I most identifyed...  :wtfney: ). But I heard separately now and I like it more than before, but still not enough to feel something big, I think.  :um3: I don't know how to explain, but I will probably change my elimination votes after this round because this song grew enough to not eliminate  :umadney: . And there are some songs that are already getting annoying to hear so...  :usrsney: You better pray for PSB not die in this round.  :oprah3:  :pray2:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593