Sign in to follow this  
delley

How people happen to have unreleased stuff?

Hey guys, I know it may sound silly, but I have been wondering for a while. 
How people, especially fans of Lana happen to have all of those outtakes/leaks/photos? Is there a site for such things or just they trade with each other? 
I am just wondering. Thanks in advance 

I think someone hacks into her PC and steals these and trades with others.

But do not you think that is weird, that after all years things still leak? I think that she indirectly leaks her own stuff. It would make sense since no one really is a hacker here and she does not care about charts. I mean for me it makes sense, because how we would get Fine china which supposed to be on UV? I am so damn curious. 

But do not you think that is weird, that after all years things still leak? I think that she indirectly leaks her own stuff. It would make sense since no one really is a hacker here and she does not care about charts. I mean for me it makes sense, because how we would get Fine china which supposed to be on UV? I am so damn curious. 

Didn't Lana say that someone has access to her old PC? This is were some Old songs can come from.

I don't think Lana would leak her own stuff. Why would she do it?

Mfhp.gif

we still get pre-UV stuff bc traders see value in them and keep it unleaked. they trade unleaked songs for other unleaked song from Lana or other artists and hoard all of that.  If I have a Steve Martin track and want to trade it for some Calvin Harris unleaked instrumentals, it works out for both traders. Everything that is old, especially when  too many people have it, trickles down to us . I think everything from UV forward will be more difficult to leak since Lana, her producers,  and Interscope learned their lesson on how to keep things locked

but apparently NOT since Eclipse has been taunting Lana with her own new, basically yet-non-existant music 

we still get pre-UV stuff bc traders see value in them and keep it unleaked. they trade unleaked songs for other unleaked song from Lana or other artists and hoard all of that.  If I have a Steve Martin track and want to trade it for some Calvin Harris unleaked instrumentals, it works out for both traders. Everything that is old, especially when  too many people have it, trickles down to us . I think everything from UV forward will be more difficult to leak since Lana, her producers,  and Interscope learned their lesson on how to keep things locked

but apparently NOT since Eclipse has been taunting Lana with her own new, basically yet-non-existant music 

Eclipse is SO lucky, i'm jealus

There are many people involved in recording a song. Producers, sound engineers etc.

There must be only one mole and stuff gets to the outside. Considering Eclipse has tracks mainly produced by Rick Nowels, it isn't too farfetched to say that someone associated with him gives the tracks to Eclipse

image.png