Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Can she just not do covers. Aside from the non-album covers and Blue Velvet, they're not very good

I do get what you mean. I think she needs to stay clear of old timey songs unless they're very vibrant in sound and not so dreary. I think she should try covering 90s songs tbh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

SONGS TO COVER

Time of the Season … The Zombies

Lay Lady Lay … Bob Dylan

Knocking on Heaven's Door … Bob Dylan/G&R

Heart Shaped Box … Nirvana

Edge of Reality … Elvis Presley

Who By Fire … Leonard Cohen

Maybe I Know … Leslie Gore

List of songs I think she should cover (keep in mind, she'll probably sing these songs in her own style):

Zombie - The Cranberries

Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley

Doll Parts - Hole

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra

In Dreams - Roy Orbinson

Valerie - Amy Winehouse

Don't Speak - No Doubt

Beautiful - The Smashing Pumpkins

You Don't Own Me - Lesley Gore

Dreamer's Bay - Patience and Prudence

Every time - Britney Spears

Lucky - Britney Spears

List of songs I think she should cover (keep in mind, she'll probably sing these songs in her own style):

Zombie - The Cranberries

Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley

Doll Parts - Hole

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra

In Dreams - Roy Orbinson

Valerie - Amy Winehouse

Don't Speak - No Doubt

Beautiful - The Smashing Pumpkins

You Don't Own Me - Lesley Gore

Dreamer's Bay - Patience and Prudence

Every time - Britney Spears

Lucky - Britney Spears

Okay these might actually sound interesting! If she really wants to include a cover, I would love it to be one of these, especially Don't Speak.  :flutter:

BTW, Valerie is not an original song by Amy Winehouse; that's the original:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i love lana and amy but i wouldnt want it its not fitting can she please do wicked game by chris issak or fever by peggy lee please

I've been longing for her to cover Fever since the beginning of time. Wicked Game would also sound lovely on her voice.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's not Lana though to cover songs of this generation, especially if the person's still alive. As if she'd cover Britney. It would be cool though. She needs to start releasing just singles. Even if it's on Soundcloud.

The fact though that she hasn't done (or at least released) a single photoshoot or actual interview in 2016.

She apparently had a photoshoot taken by Chuck the other day and sometiems Chuck will shoot her for Magazines. So maybe we have a new mag or single promo photoshoot coming out this month.

The fact though that she hasn't done (or at least released) a single photoshoot or actual interview in 2016.She apparently had a photoshoot taken by Chuck the other day and sometiems Chuck will shoot her for Magazines. So maybe we have a new mag or single promo photoshoot coming out this month.

I'm dying to know what theme/colours/aesthetics she's gonna go for this time.

Let's not talk about newly surfaced leaked info guys. Re-read the red text in the first post if you must.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I hope she does something cute this era, like the Honeymoon Hotline. I hope it's kinda like if you preorder the album, you could get a lithograph sent to you every week (or so) leading up to the release. They could even include names of the songs and we not know the whole album until the final week. 

Also about covers, the only album covers I liked were Blue Velvet and The Other Woman. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood could have been a banger/good if she would have went with the style of the original style, and not have tried to make it personal. Honestly Honeymoon ends for me after The Blackest Day. I don't like listening to 24, Swan Song, or DLMBM. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

i love lana and amy but i wouldnt want it its not fitting can she please do wicked game by chris issak or fever by peggy lee please 

Oh my God she would kill Wicked Games!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I hope she does something cute this era, like the Honeymoon Hotline. I hope it's kinda like if you preorder the album, you could get a lithograph sent to you every week (or so) leading up to the release. They could even include names of the songs and we not know the whole album until the final week. 

Also about covers, the only album covers I liked were Blue Velvet and The Other Woman. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood could have been a banger/good if she would have went with the style of the original style, and not have tried to make it personal. Honestly Honeymoon ends for me after The Blackest Day. I don't like listening to 24, Swan Song, or DLMBM. 

i feel the same! But i've kinda grown to like 24 now. Took a year. Still not that fussed about swan song or DLMBM though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e