Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

omg, this just reminded me: if lana insists on doing a cover song, it BETTA be Killing Me Softly. could you imagine :defeated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgl-VRdXr7I

omg this would be incredible. if she covered this i'd be waking up every early morning to light up a spliff and just bop to it in the tequila sunrise :smokes2:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Lana should cover the Marlene Dietrich version of "Where have all the flowers gone" and do it

Lana style (like on "Once upon a dream")

written and © by Pete Seeger

link to you tube

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I don't have a problem with HM. I just wish there were more instruments in certain songs to bring it "to life". Like 24 could've used something to made the buildup in the bridge more dramatic and powerful but it sounds like it's holding back. Then again the simplicity and delicacy of HM is also what makes it so interesting and enjoyable.

EXACTLYYYYY

i have a problem with that bridge, and i think there's a demo which can show us all the drama and ~stuff

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

None of the box sets were particularly expensive (you don't want to know how much the Blue Neighbourhood box set was), and considering how much they include, the Paradise and Ultraviolence box sets were definitely worth their price. The Paradise box set has only become quite expensive since it's not available on her website any more.

how much 'the nbhd box set' was?????? im curious now

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'd love to hear a cover of that timeless hit by Psy...

what was the name of it? ... oh yes,

Gangnam Style

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

how much 'the nbhd box set' was?????? im curious now

I got it from the Canadian store, because that was the only one that had (maybe still has?) the LP pressed on blue vinyl rather than regular black. Including shipping, I think paid over € 140. Way overpriced, but it's a cool box set LMAO.

:toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Idkk I can't find anything. I saw "Young In Love"' too and that was confirmed real

think it's fake, the "please don't forget to pay me" was like a one off

Idkk I can't find anything. I saw "Young In Love"' too and that was confirmed real