Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

:thumb2:  :thumb3:  :icant2:  :omfg:  :omfg2: okay sis you have my  :quote: maximum trust.  :oic:

I don't know what you're implying by this (are you trying to imply this is Degy's voice?), but yeah I spoke to Lana's manager, why in the world would I be making this up lol?? The situation's pretty serious, so. Alrighty then, Ben.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't know what you're implying by this (are you trying to imply this is Degy's voice?), but yeah I spoke to Lana's manager, why in the world would I be making this up lol?? The situation's pretty serious, so. Alrighty then, Ben.

ELLE DID YOU TALK TO HIM PLEASE TELL US THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HANDS!  DOES LANA KNOW? PLEASE TELL US ALL 

i will love you until the end of time.

hun.... why would ed call you if nothing even leaked on lanaboards, AND he already has known the song leaked for months..  I'm not calling u a liar tumblr_mvvcxg5dbW1rwvzy6o2_400-143378573

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Also, just a side note, apparently being the owner of LanaBoards puts a large target on my back for rumours, and the ones I've heard about me recently are just ridiculous. I've had a fake Facebook made of me as well as people accuse me of having material pertaining to the new album, which isn't true.

So, just don't believe whatever you hear, kids.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Also, just a side note, apparently being the owner of LanaBoards puts a large target on my back for rumours, and the ones I've heard about me recently are just ridiculous. I've had a fake Facebook made of me as well as people accuse me of having material pertaining to the new album, which isn't true.

elle did you talked to ed!????? please tell us!

i will love you until the end of time.

hqdefault.jpg :toofunny:

also im not calling BS bc you're the owner.. I'm always skeptical about this stuff ..of anyone from eclipse to you apparently. prove me without a doubt wrong and i'll let it go

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

It just blows my mind that this happens every time and they seem to have changed nothing regarding how people get Lana's music before it's released.  :usrs:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived