Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I kind of get why Lana does not like promo ... as soon as she does something, her stuff leaks

actually they postponed the release even though they knew that there was possibility that YAIL was going to leak at first. 

that's when the iconic wink not twink pic surfaced.

giphy.gif

Why would this be another UV situation? That was so much earlier in the album stages. And for this I mean promotional posters were even put up TODAY. Theres no way it would be a good idea to shelve the album. If anything, it needs to be released earlier.

completely agree. imo she needs to release it officially and get her coins!! no reason to scrap so much work

I want to believe those messages from her manager are fake. If he's on Insta stirring :) up and making things messier instead of getting the single ready to release early... SMH

Lana's team in a nutshell. He should be busy being on the phone with Universal to release the song instead.

I swear some of you guys are too extra... You're complaining but I'm sure you're listening to the song at the same time lol

And Lana's management should get their :) together, haven't they realized by this point that whatever they are doing to protect her songs is not working? And like someone said they shouldn't worry about Lanaboards, specially when everything is leaking on instagram and twitter. The level of incompetence I swear.. Now their main concern should be releasing the song because if they expect people are just not gonna talk about it then they should question their own intelligence.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I really hope this leak and stuff is a promo strategy bc if not the level of incompetence of Lana's label is amazing. Like Ed is responding fans on ig and saying "the album isn't coming out" "she's not ok" like man just do your job and stop all this mess instead of creating more. A good call to Universal could be the best solution to this.

???, ?????????

I really hope this leak and stuff is a promo strategy bc if not the level of incompetence of Lana's label is amazing. Like Ed is responding fans on ig and saying "the album isn't coming out" "she's not ok" like man just do your job and stop all this mess instead of creating more. A good call to Universal could be the best solution to this.

Yeah, like does he not realize that getting too close to the fans as her manager contributes to all this stuff? Stop giving perfect strangers info they shouldn't have. It's no one's business how Lana is feeling right now or if she's going to release the album still at this exact moment, mere hours after a huge leak. You should be figuring this out and MANAGING, not spending your time talking to teenage girls on Instagram.

where is he responding? 

where is he responding? 

If you look in her tag on Instagram, random accounts are spreading around a couple of screenshots of him saying "She's not ok" and answering a question about if Lana is still releasing the album with "We don't know"