Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Yeah, like does he not realize that getting too close to the fans as her manager contributes to all this stuff? Stop giving perfect strangers info they shouldn't have. It's no one's business how Lana is feeling right now or if she's going to release the album still at this exact moment, mere hours after a huge leak. You should be figuring this out and MANAGING, not spending your time talking to teenage girls on Instagram.

Exactly!

???, ?????????

Watch her premier yail on YouTube with some random 5 seconds clip of space and some collage with the yail lyrics in them, the caption will be something along the lines of 'young and in love coming march 17th'.

i76mrxw.png 

If you look in her tag on Instagram, random accounts are spreading around a couple of screenshots of him saying "She's not ok" and answering a question about if Lana is still releasing the album with "We don't know"

is that real? I'm so sad. I can't believe this.

What kind of mess did I wake up to

And Lana's managers aint doing anxthing like???? All the accounts weve reported weeks ago are STILL posting

Nothing is happening, why?

I cant listen atm, I feel so bad for Lana

image.png

(Im on a 8 hrs train ride so I don't have anything to do) so I just refreshed tumblr and a yail audio post went from having 304 notes to having over 500 within like 5 minutes. release it even people who didn't know about yail before the poster promo thing yesterday have heard it already.

This is not comparable to the stills or 5 second snippet, there's probably even people thinking it got released already :rip:

i76mrxw.png 

I can't believe the song leaked it's really unfortunate, but I have to ask why are her management being so incompetent about the situation the leak didn't even start here clearly someone from the inside is selling her songs for profit she needs to release this now to capitalize on the situation

(Im on a 8 hrs train ride so I don't have anything to do) so I just refreshed tumblr and a yail audio post went from having 304 notes to having over 500 within like 5 minutes. release it even people who didn't know about yail before the poster promo thing yesterday have heard it already.

This is not comparable to the stills or 5 second snippet, there's probably even people thinking it got released already :rip:

Zenk u fohr trevveling wif the Deutsche Bahn ... how do you even have W-Lan to load a page of tumblr x)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I expected this to be rush released like Applause in 2013 but well…

Except for that the leak was staged bc gaga tried to sabotage roar :rip:

@Electric Body erste klasse gratis wifi

i76mrxw.png 

It would be interesting to know who actually leaked the song in the first place. Has to be someone who works with Lana or who has access to the files (in a studio? Radio?). I'm feeling really sorry for Lana – the internet sucks sometimes.