Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

The album title is apparently leaking wtf are her managment doing Lana fire whoever's responsible

If you're talking about just the title, that has been leaked for a long time. I tried to get Ed to get rid of every account that has stuff related to but he didn't even delete the main one. :defeated: Her management is so confusing! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

If you're talking about just the title, that has been leaked for a long time. I tried to get Ed to get rid of every account that has stuff related to but he didn't even delete the main one. :defeated: Her management is so confusing!

when ed gets here I think he's got some explaining to do tbh like why he's killing her promo

hahahah i just was told where the song was traded in and im laughing. theres a few members on here in a little discord chat, im sure you know what one im talking about and they seem to have fund spreading her stuff. Im starting to take all the documentation I have and narrowing it down to who is the source. 

hahahah i just was told where the song was traded in and im laughing. theres a few members on here in a little discord chat, im sure you know what one im talking about and they seem to have fund spreading her stuff. Im starting to take all the documentation I have and narrowing it down to who is the source. 

Mom!

rat them out

Who really cares which twink leaked it in the end, I cant believe how Lana and her management don't seem to care to find the rat who leaks stuff from the inside. That'd be a bit more important concerning future releases

Kinda fishy it's always Rick Nowels tracks, FC, YG, YTH, YAIL etc… 

image.png

They should just announce the album and single to get this era going as soon as possible before more shiit leaks. I don't know what's holding them back Jesus what is going on in Lana's crew

They need to release it asap what's there to announce when the full song can be found with a simple search on twitter or even google probably. (Speaking of yail of course not the album)

The apathy is just not doing anything.

Also I am 100% sure It's not Rick I've seen some people really thinking that some time ago. This man was in the business before lanas twink fanbase was even born...

i76mrxw.png 

Who really cares which twink leaked it in the end, I cant believe how Lana and her management don't seem to care to find the rat who leaks stuff from the inside. That'd be a bit more important concerning future releases

Kinda fishy it's always Rick Nowels tracks, FC, YG, YTH, YAIL etc… 

but finding who in there has it will lead us to finding who on her team is the main source for her rick knowels leaks among other things

but finding who in there has it will lead us to finding who on her team is the main source for her rick knowels leaks among other things

Rick doesn't tend to have great security on his sites, so quite a few of his leaks have come about from simply visiting his website

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Rick doesn't tend to have great security on his sites, so quite a few of his leaks have come about from simply visiting his website

thats great and all but the bottom line is the general public who has no experience in accessing music from online databases wouldn't know what where or how to look for songs unless they had learned over time. Additionally other material not having to do w rick is leaked to the general public technically through that group chat on discord where members from this site use to distribute material. There HAS TO BE A RAT OR A FAULTY LINK ON HER TEAM THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN. I am sorry but we can't keep blaming "bad security" for this when there has been many things leaked besides his stuff. There is someone on the discord chat who has unlimited access to her new and unfinished material and then takes it and distributes it to the general public through that discord and since those people cant keep their trap shut they send it to all their littles friends to act exclusive. I have been speaking against this since I made my account. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE INVOLVED IN THE ILLEGAL SPREADING OF MATERIAL. This will not end until they are punished by law. There has been many times i reach out to both ben and ed and I never got a response. Oh well. As far as i'm concerned I warned everyone who is in the chat (you know who you are) if from this point forward something leaks that was in your possession I will rat you out. This is a promise.

thats great and all but the bottom line is the general public who has no experience in accessing music from online databases wouldn't know what where or how to look for songs unless they had learned over time. Additionally other material not having to do w rick is leaked to the general public technically through that group chat on discord where members from this site use to distribute material. There HAS TO BE A RAT OR A FAULTY LINK ON HER TEAM THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN. I am sorry but we can't keep blaming "bad security" for this when there has been many things leaked besides his stuff. There is someone on the discord chat who has unlimited access to her new and unfinished material and then takes it and distributes it to the general public through that discord and since those people cant keep their trap shut they send it to all their littles friends to act exclusive. I have been speaking against this since I made my account. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE INVOLVED IN THE ILLEGAL SPREADING OF MATERIAL. This will not end until they are punished by law. There has been many times i reach out to both ben and ed and I never got a response. Oh well. As far as i'm concerned I warned everyone who is in the chat (you know who you are) if from this point forward something leaks that was in your possession I will rat you out. This is a promise.

Our savior has come! The people who get involved in this stuff always act like they're innocent, and when someone finally speaks out the truth they get everyone to attack the person that does so. Catch that tea!  :hooker:

Her label needs to release it NOW! She is trending on Twitter right now so they should use the hype to their advantage. Plus, it has luckily leaked at the perfect time since the new tracking week is Friday, so releasing it now would maximize her sales and ensure that the leak doesn't affect her sales very much. People are going to forget the song if they wait any longer, they need to deal with this right now!!

Exactly, this is a chance for them to compensate to this!! It leaked, ok that's so sad but instead acting numb now it's better they take the advantage of this

messy leakers wtf is wrong with you, hurting artistic property to boost your exclusive ass. really hope nothing gets cancelled (i doubt it tbh), the poster announcement was too beautiful to just scrap this. 

kySyfQZ.jpg