Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

what do you guys mean by "pull a UV"? 

lana had once stated that black beauty was going to be the lead single for whatever the album was called at the time

when it leaked, she scrapped the album and gave us UV

lana had once stated that black beauty was going to be the lead single for whatever the album was called at the time

when it leaked, she scrapped the album and gave us UV

Scrapping the entire album and starting over

well she delivered 2014's AOTY so not complaining tbh

but this leak absolutely sucks. i hope they figure out how they want to spin this asap

es6rA5e.png

:usrsney: 

:thumb3:

If you're doubting that I spoke with him, here's the voicemail he left me:

http://picosong.com/GPD2/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If you're doubting that I spoke with him, here's the voicemail he left me:

http://picosong.com/GPD2/

elle please talk to him the whole thing leaked, there are only two ways, release it or scrap it please the whole situation just got worse and worse, i really dont want uv to make a comeback! please help this fandom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will love you until the end of time.

This is shaping up to be an epic fiasco. In my view, the only one to blame is Lana and this is an expected result of her unprofessional approach regarding her career. Her managers have their fault in this but I'm not entirely convinced that they can really do their job with her. She doesn't seem to care and the way that her mangers and label are reacting is clear that they don't care either. She can go forward with this as "planned" anyway because no one is expecting any commercial success with LDR5. Is just infuriating to see someone who had the dumb luck to build a career and a following and to see these botched releases one after another. I would really love to see that Eclipse and Chine Place people prosecuted on this

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers