Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

!!ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!

Hello everyone. I just got off the phone with Ed Millet, Lana's manager. He is very concerned about leaked material on LanaBoards. I've expressed this to you all many times, but please think before you post!! Please do not post unleaked material from the new album on LanaBoards (links, pictures, gifs, videos) or links directing to unleaked material.

Please know that the LanaBoards mod team and I as well as Lana's team is taking this very seriously. Ed & Ben have an account here on LanaBoards and are planning to make a post explaining the severity of the situation soon.

To members who want to help with the situation, please do not hesitate to use the "Report" feature on any post you find questionable. The mod team and I moderate all of the threads pertaining to LDR5, but using the report feature makes it easier and faster for us to catch any violations.

You all have a lot of eyes on you, including the myself, the mod team, and most importantly - Lana's team.

Thank you.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder why this seems to happen to everything Lana releases.  :defeated: you think they'd figure out why or take protective measures or something... poor Lana.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Why is Lana's management trying to finally get involved? If the "FBI" couldn't fix this issue what makes them think they can?  :icant2:

honestly, its too little too late, and theyre not even going through the right channels.

i have no pity for her team. they fucked it up. from letting the song in an unsecure location where apparently multiple sources nabbed it, to dragging their feet on actually taking punitive action... yeah. this is all over their hands. i feel bad for lana and her alone, for her tarnished artistic vision at the hands of her team and fans alike.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I just want Lana to post the single cover rn and be like "Tomorrow" and then drop it tomorrow before the entire fanbase hears it tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

That's probably the best thing for her management to do... but who knows how fast they can respond to this. It's 10pm in LA and they don't work around the clock :(

That's probably the best thing for her management to do... but who knows how fast they can respond to this. It's 10pm in LA and they don't work around the clock :(

I guarantee Lana and her management have already spoke about this on the phone and how to do damage control. This is just one of those situations where it doesn't matter what time it is

BzhmW.png