Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I hope she says somethin about the song or releases soon... I don't understand why she are in silence even those posters are in the streets... and also I want to wait to listen to the song but i wanna know the date of the official release

Why isn't Lana or her team saying anything? If Lana actually said 'hey guys, please don't leak anything else cause it's upsetting me' then I'm sure more people will back off from leaking stuff

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

hahahah i just was told where the song was traded in and im laughing. theres a few members on here in a little discord chat, im sure you know what one im talking about and they seem to have fund spreading her stuff. Im starting to take all the documentation I have and narrowing it down to who is the source.

Expose them

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

It's like come on if Beyoncé can record two entire albums (Beyoncé and Lemonade), record a film for the albums, include thousands of people in the filming, production, and execution, and not have a single leak of song titles or collaborators.  Like honestly it's her team for sure.

Why isn't Lana or her team saying anything? If Lana actually said 'hey guys, please don't leak anything else cause it's upsetting me' then I'm sure more people will back off from leaking stuff

Are you serious? People who leak are not big-fans who care for how the artist feels about something. Leakers want attention, that's it. She shold just post some kind of promo image or announcement for the track and that's it. They should release the single AND video asap

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It's like come on if Beyoncé can record two entire albums (Beyoncé and Lemonade), record a film for the albums, include thousands of people in the filming, production, and execution, and not have a single leak of song titles or collaborators.  Like honestly it's her team for sure.

Whoa Beyoncé did all that without leaks?? :O damn.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven