Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

why are you sharing it tho... pls don't 

i apologize if this sounds dumb/inconsiderate especially regarding what happened with the leaks, but can i ask whats wrong with sharing something thats been passed around since april of last year

pNjWdpc.png

i apologize if this sounds dumb/inconsiderate especially regarding what happened with the leaks, but can i ask whats wrong with sharing something thats been passed around since april of last year

....................................................................really? Let me keep my mouth shut.

If you make it easy to DL by posting it in a thread where people are sharing links to buy it, especially the new version straight from itunes, you're taking away peoples potential need to buy it from itunes

Which is what you need to do, support lana, make the song more popular, especially after this mess

The whole 'passed around since xxx' is irrelevant, barely anyone had it this whole time, it doesn't take away the fact now it's officially released and been purchased, the sharing should stop and you should go buy it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

If you make it easy to DL by posting it in a thread where people are sharing links to buy it, especially the new version straight from itunes, you're taking away peoples potential need to buy it from itunes

Which is what you need to do, support lana, make the song more popular, especially after this mess

The whole 'passed around since xxx' is irrelevant, barely anyone had it this whole time, it doesn't take away the fact now it's officially released and been purchased, the sharing should stop and you should go buy it.

Exactly.

Well I got a huge fucking surprise after not being online all day  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

on my fourth consecutive listen, weeping

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

yeah i understand that. i just asked cause people are saying its illegal sharing but love is the same thing as young and in love aka what was being passed around on social media literally yesterday

it wasnt supposed to be shared before the release date, i get that. i just dont get whats wrong with listening to something that has been officially released

pNjWdpc.png

My opinion about the song (Although it is irrelevant... I want to express what I feel)

The production is just OK and the lyrics makes me think that this new producer with whom she collaborated, Benjamin Levin, influenced Lana's writing too much. The lyrics are quite simple and flat. I can not compare this song to anything Lana has done in the past. Although I cann't deny that this, despite what I already said, is a step forward for Lana. It shows that she is already coming out of her comfort zone. I can not wait for the new Album!!!

:whatever: