Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

Weirdly enough, it reminds me a lot of Fine China, except funny enough FC is (sorry Dominik!!) one of my least fav Lana songs and I adore Yail

Wow instinctively said Yail instead of Love, I don't think I'll be able to call it Love on day

ZKcaooE.png

I'm sitting here crying! I don't know how you can call this song meaningless? I don't know if I'm the only gay that has literally experienced Christians yelling in his face to die, but have you not seen the discrimination that has been going on recently in America? That is exactly what this song is about. It can be taken both ways, a special song about her fans, and a political statement to all of us who have been experiencing the effects of this presidential election. You may see something cute and simple in "back to work or to the coffee shop" but when I literally heard that lyric when the song leaked, it literally shot me like a bullet. Through the whole song she's talking about how it doesn't matter what race, gender, sexuality, religion, etc, or if you're poor or rich, you don't have to care cause it's enough to be young and in love. This song truly shines through with the subversive undertone. I'm all here for it, and this is why this lead single is the BEST in my opinion. 

svSgZ6c.gif

Lana's team finally did something smart and released it after it leaked  :hooker:

I waited until it got officially released and it was worth it tbh it's soo good  :defeated:

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png

It's a good song but I could give you at least 20 other that are better

It's just the excitement talking

emphasis on this. love is AMAZING but the amount of people saying its her best song out of her whole career is just like, yeah, it seems like her best work because we have waited 18 months for it

i thought ride was lanas best single when it came out. then i thought west coast was her best single when it came out. basically long story short the song is really good but its not automatically her best just cause its new

pNjWdpc.png

I'm sitting here crying! I don't know how you can call this song meaningless? I don't know if I'm the only gay that has literally experienced Christians yelling in his face to die, but have you not seen the discrimination that has been going on recently in America? That is exactly what this song is about. It can be taken both ways, a special song about her fans, and a political statement to all of us who have been experiencing the effects of this presidential election. You may see something cute and simple in "back to work or to the coffee shop" but when I literally heard that lyric when the song leaked, it literally shot me like a bullet. Through the whole song she's talking about how it doesn't matter what race, gender, sexuality, religion, etc, or if you're poor or rich, you don't have to care cause it's enough to be young and in love. This song truly shines through with the subversive undertone. I'm all here for it, and this is why this lead single is the BEST in my opinion. 

V318Iet.gif