Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

I looked it up on the Google Play store UK and it isn't there :'(

Update: no worries I got it. Also there is a Pitchfork article about the release http://pitchfork.com/news/71155-lana-del-rey-returns-with-new-song-young-and-in-love/ It includes links to buy from Google play and Itunes. I live in the UK so I don't know if it will work in the US.

I'll sell you my fucking soul if you pm me the released file

Same!

Don't even start spamming requests for this bc its not illegal content anymore! She's coming to a timezone near you

This song is so beautiful lyrically. Lana is talking to the fans, saying how she knows how emotional and depressed we can be at times, but we're young once and we should still find love and be happy. And in the last chorus, she replaces all the "you" with "I", making it more personal and showing that she's going through what we're going through. It really is such a beautiful song and I'm so sad that this is the way that it was released.

the "stranger than a stranger" days are gone, ladies  :toofunny:

This song is so beautiful lyrically. Lana is talking to the fans, saying how she knows how emotional and depressed we can be at times, but we're young once and we should still find love and be happy. And in the last chorus, she replaces all the "you" with "I", making it more personal and showing that she's going through what we're going through. It really is such a beautiful song and I'm so sad that this is the way that it was released.

:flutter:  That's why I think it's so timely and appropriate with everything that's going on in the world. It's so encouraging and hopeful.

This makes me so happy. So much giving and now we're receiving. This really touches me from her part she really loves us :'(

ZKcaooE.png

"Love" is so... ? :uh:  and I don't want to hear "the GP might confuse it with YAB", people are not that dumb, and if the label guys were really trying to calibrate the single to be a radio smash, they'd be working on other areas than the title. I don't understand why it was changed to this.

Other than that, werk, Space X queen of soft pop !

sooooo not to be a thirsty c*nt but can someone leak the demo now? :hooker: strings wldve suited this song better anyhoo

Songs grown on me though and I'm loving the visuals, I just hate they had to impromptu release it - hopefully the video comes out this week as well.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Can someone edit that ugly crease out and change the "Lana Del Rey" font to the correct one? Thanks  :deadbanana:

I'm not the best at photoshop but I changed the font to Philfont and tried to get rid of the crease

post-1641-0-30618200-1487448846_thumb.jpg

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride: