Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Eclipse is probably just saying that bc he already leaked enough an 'Love' and doesn't want lana to cuff him

Lana already curved him by changing the title of the track, when he confidently said that the track would be called "Young and in Love."

CHaIfO3UkAAn2Xd.jpg

so i just came back from a long day in college. I have a headache, I'm hungry, and in a bad mood. then, out of nowhere, this woman named Elizabeth Woolridge Grant comes  and scalps the hell out of me! if anyone knows a cheap place to buy weaves plz pm me as it looks like i won't be getting mine back anytime soon

so i just came back from a long day in college. I have a headache, I'm hungry, and in a bad mood. then, out of nowhere, this woman named Elizabeth Woolridge Grant comes  and scalps the hell out of me! if anyone knows a cheap place to buy weaves plz pm me as it looks like i won't be getting mine back anytime soon

Beauty Supply

Eclipse is probably just saying that bc he already leaked enough an 'Love' and doesn't want lana to cuff him

True! He's been saying so much contradicting shit recently just to save the mess he created. (Not that he leaked "Love" but he's the reason people knew it was out there, along with BAR, and SR.)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

does lana still smoke?

When I asked on here I was told that yes she still does, but I actually haven't seen a single candid of her smoking in almost a year. Maybe I'm just a flop fan idk.

True! He's been saying so much contradicting :) recently just to save the mess he created. (Not that he leaked "Love" but he's the reason people knew it was out there, along with BAR, and SR.)

Uhmm I don't think SR is out there lol 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

So is there instrumental?

Filtered acapella?

Official acapella?

'Cause I'm inspired to deliver CB 2.0 :brandy:

(Or something else if you have some wishes binches)

i'm still waiting for your YTH remix  :crai:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

That makes sense considering he posted YAIL in April

Yeah some people have been proactive in saying Lana would never message a leaker of hers, but he's provided screenshots and she's even commented that she did in fact talk to him. Yet people still don't believe it lol 

Yeah some people have been proactive in saying Lana would never message a leaker of hers, but he's provided screenshots and she's even commented that she did in fact talk to him. Yet people still don't believe it lol

lol i belive it, but i was being sarcastic when i said YAIL in april.. how could they have started talking last fall if he posted that way in april

Newsflash: Eclipse is Lana

lol i belive it, but i was being sarcastic when i said YAIL in april.. how could they have started talking last fall if he posted that way in april

Newsflash: Eclipse is Lana

Well it could've been earlier I can't remember, but I'm sure it was because he posted the lyrics so early and someone from her team alerted her to it to which she messaged him