Best American Record
Betrayal (Ft. Lady Gaga)
In Your Arms
Love
No Sense of Stability
Roses and Belladonna
Subversive Road
Wild Side

Sidenote: This is NOT a leak, nor something that's been officially confirmed yet.

genius is not a trustworthy source

anyone can edit it

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I know this thread is for discussion and discussing rumours and information but I really really hate seeing random :) people literally just made up being presented as "rumours"

like it annoys me so much I'm actually sick of it

I linked where it was found. Scroll down and it shows all the names.

She's basically saying she's going in the sound direction of love

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Also sorry if someone said this but did anyone notice on the live stream she said that more info would be coming in the next month? Doesn't that kind of imply that the album will be out in a month?

yes I've noticed that, and answering your question: probably the album will be released in mid-march or april, we don't know

lana is  changeable, i wasn't expecting a video a few days later when "Love" was officialy released  :D

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Yeah, I barely believe 'Genius' completely either, but some of those same song titles were offered for trade. I even said it wasn't confirmed. and I linked where I found it, so don't say I made this shit up again.

I linked where it was found. Scroll down and it shows all the names.

please stop. genius is not a reliable source - literally anyone can edit it. even if it was, you've literally just made up the lady gaga collaboration and other titles.

I don't see why you feel the need to seek attention so badly by doing this

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

she was just live on Radio 1 - basically she said album will be like Love and that she wants to stay away from the sound from ultraviolence, and go back to the classic cinematic lana del rey holy shit BTD 2.0 is coming  :defeated:

image.png

Best American Record

Lana Del Rey

Expected Release: April 3, 2017

Rumored Tracks in Alphabetical Order

Beautiful & Rich (Ft. A$AP Rocky)

Best American Record

Betrayal (Ft. Lady Gaga)

In Your Arms

Love

No Sense of Stability

Roses and Belladonna

Subversive Road

Wild Side

Sidenote: This is NOT a leak, nor something that's been officially confirmed yet.

Source: https://genius.com/albums/Lana-del-rey/Best-american-record

Go away.

she was just live on Radio 1 - basically she said album will be like Love and that she wants to stay away from the sound from ultraviolence, and go back to the classic cinematic lana del rey holy :) BTD 2.0 is coming  :defeated:

I fucking knew it. I'm so ready for new bops.  :defeated:

please stop. genius is not a reliable source - literally anyone can edit it. even if it was, you've literally just made up the lady gaga collaboration and other titles.

I don't see why you feel the need to seek attention so badly by doing this

I didn't make up any of that. It shows in basic info the features and all the songs are under "Lana Del Rey" sick and tired of you guys dragging me for nothing. Y'all wanna talk ab pre release rumors and debates, but when I put one up EVEN with some sort of source, I get shit for it. Ask anyone who was offered songs to trade. "In Your Arms" and "Subversive Road" were talked about. I hate this, I'm logging out.

she was just live on Radio 1 - basically she said album will be like Love and that she wants to stay away from the sound from ultraviolence, and go back to the classic cinematic lana del rey holy :) BTD 2.0 is coming  :defeated:

It really is! Rejoice everyone and I wonder if it'll sell as well as btd tho

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m