Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

sidenote: this albums deticated to her fans and there's no gay scene in the vid for love? ok

love it tho, "retro sensibility with a retro flare"

https://m.vk.com/video-29173834_456239997?list=6176b0743c02c402ac&from=wall-29173834_212765

well maybe if the gays stopped leaking everything she's ever worked on..  :wtf2:

3:17 - 3:18

sometimes when you focus on a particular issue too much and you will miss something that you've been looking for.

i didnt even think about that either but since you mentioned it

there are only two or three ppl but anyway where's the lgbt

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

It's just a video guys... I don't think it's really that important to have gays and black people... like it's a video made for a song not a political&social speech or a social debate...

it's pretty funny that when one sends a message at a very universal level, but sometimes people just love to use a microscope to look at the very tiny minor irrelevant issue and complain about it. sounds kinda SJWs tbh.

btw, how do people even assume all actors/actress' genders and sexuality? are these characteristics very obvious to tell?

do these all pre-assumptions actually a kind of stereotyping perhaps?

giphy.gif

It's just a video guys... I don't think it's really that important to have gays and black people... like it's a video made for a song not a political&social speech or a social debate...

yes i think it's important at least to have LGBT since it's a song about LOVE and her fans (and most of them are LGBT)

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

TyH4Dwy.png

They're playing video games together so as everyone already knows by Lana's other songs that means they're gay and in love. LGBT queen!

Jokes aside, there's people of color in the video so... I don't get why people are saying there aren't. I doubt she had a say in casting anyway

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

???????????

black and gay people only exist for political debates?

"gay and black people existing is a political statement" Jesus Christ.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

there are only two or three ppl but anyway where's the lgbt

maybe they should really have a "gay" "bi" "trans" etc. (sorry for leaving any unmentioned minority groups) tattoos on their forehead so that our pure little innocent well-intentioned viewer would know everyone on earth from every group is included right?

we need more labels to show our support and recognition!!!!!!

giphy.gif

do you guys remember the girls (chuck + another one) kissing in MTWBT video? that's representation

we don't need to tattoo "queer" in someone's forehead, only a kiss is enough

The videos hasn't been out for that long and y'all are already complaining, I can't. Smh

I'm sorry, but I think everyone has the right to show their opinion

That's why we are here

if you really have to kiss someone to express your love, i'm really sorry for not loving my parents for like more than 15 years.

love is an abstract concept and please just dont over-analyze / over think about the video or take things too "literal"

:kiss:

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, but I think everyone has the right to show their opinion

That's why we are here

I know, I just wish we could all be hyped about the video cause we've been waiting so long for this moment lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven