Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I just feel weird seeing other people than Lana that are not a part of some her story idk It's probably because everything she was making till now was about her and now I feel a little bit uncomfortable. But I hope I will looove that era bc I looove this song 

me2..it wanted more from her...Why did she put those kids and not her ? I miss Lana/Carmen teen ( only 17 but she walks the streets so mean)

In general, great video

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I really hope that she uses some moon scenario for performances lol I can't wait just to hear her singing Love live tbh

I'm really praying that this era will be bigger, she didn't travel too much during Ultraviolence & Honeymoon ):

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif

probably my fav video she's released since the UV era, it's so cute I love it  :crai:

Weird note, but do you guys remember that fake song "Nonny Peeka Monger"that was hyped up as kind of a joke in 2013 during that one summer of leaks??? It was supposed to be about space. A false past foreshadowing the realistic present :illumilana: :illumilana: :illumilana:

:hdu: Nonny Peeka Monger confirmed for LDR5

I really hope that she uses some moon scenario for performances lol I can't wait just to hear her singing Love live tbh

I'm really praying that this era will be bigger, she didn't travel too much during Ultraviolence & Honeymoon ):

yesssssss

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Ahhhhhhh! It's so fucking beautiful! That part when the colors appear, that sun, her moves, the kids in the water...everything! It's so futuristic and hopeful and she was smiling and I could not be happier! :flutter: :justride2: :pray2: :angie: :trisha: :shock: :cumming: :holla: :ohmy:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593