Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

YALL. Genius is not a source for new songs. All of these that you've been posting about are fake, it's not reliable. At all. It's like IMDB in that it can be edited by fans, AKA you're getting fcuked with :).

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

If she would put the word supercalifragilisticexpialigetisch in her instagram bio, some of you would actualky believe it's the album title and make up stupid phrases noone uses.

"It's most likely called Supercalifragilisticexpialigetisch Road. Taking the supercalifragilisticexpialigetisch road is a term that means you are starting to be a bad girl, which is driving around in cars with boys and has a :) that tastes like Coca Cola. It was also a term used in a Disney movie, but I never interpreted it that way since the other meaning is obviously the one she is going for!"

LMAOO exactly

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

What do you guys think Lana banana will reveal in the livestream

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I honestly am kinda hoping Lana is smiling for the cover of this album, she has such a gorgeous smile.  :flutter:  Plus it'd be such a nice change from the pout.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

SR stands for Stupid Rat because it refers to any fan stupid enough to believe that they can figure out the title of the song from two letters

What might have been is an abstraction remaining a perpetual possibility, only in a world of speculation.

sorry ill stop before i get banned xxx love u

okay, my arm bone is cracking from this reach, and it may be the thirst talking, but the more I look at this I believe it. What if "Jealous Girl" isn't the Jealous Girl we are thinking about? What if it's a gender swapped Jealous Guy cover by John Lennon. That would explain the makeup video.  :defeated:  :hdu:  :deadbanana:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

i just really dont feel like theres enough artists who could actually collab with lana

like yeah, there are definitely artists that can she can work with but shes never had a collab or feature on any of her albums and she has done fine. i dont get why some people are suddenly wanting her to collab with people for "more streams" "more popularity" "getting her on the charts" cause you guys didnt care about that during paradise, ultraviolence or honeymoon

if you wanted her to be the indie tumblr queen back in 2011/2012 why did you guys wait until 2017 to say "actually now i want her to have radio hits" ??? what made you wait six years into her career

I don't care but it's always nice when your artists do well but it really depends on the quality of a song to me a song can flop if it sounds good I'll like it I'd rather take that over sales any day

I honestly am kinda hoping Lana is smiling for the cover of this album, she has such a gorgeous smile.  :flutter:  Plus it'd be such a nice change from the pout.

YES! She has such a cute smile, I don't want her to look sad/depressed/bored all the time.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I can't fall asleep I don't know why maybe drinking tea too late (does orange pekoe tea have alot of caffeine?) or I'm just that excited for the livestream but I'm not going to school w 2 hours of sleep and I'll be able to watch the stream uninterrupted :)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m